|Real Name||Vijay Krishna Acharya|
|Nickname(s)||Viktor Acharya, Acharya|
|Profession(s)||Film Director, Screenwriter, Dialogue Writer, Lyricist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 145 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1 January 1968|
|Age (as in 2018)||50 Years|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricon|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Kirori Mal College, Delhi University|
|Educational Qualification||BA English (Honours)|
|Debut||Film (Director): Tashan (2008)
TV (Director): Channel Mast
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Listening to Music, Photography, Travelling|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Wife/Spouse||Anusheh Khan (Sister of Filmmaker Kabir Khan)
Daughter(s)- Suhani, Saher
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Director(s)||Woody Allen, Quentin Tarantino, Patrice Leconte, Aditya Chopra, Mani Ratnam|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai|
|Favourite Film(s)||Jane Bhi Do Yaaron, Chalti Ka Naam Gadi|
|Favourite TV Shows||Indian: Ye Jo Zindagi Hai
American: Singfield, Friends
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹7 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vijay Krishna Acharya
- Does Vijay Krishna Acharya smoke?: Not Known
- Does Vijay Krishna Acharya drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was an active participant in school, taking part in plays, skits, and had won many awards for them.
- During his college days, he took up theatre seriously and then shifted to Mumbai.
- In 1992, he got his first assignment as a scriptwriter assisting Kundan Shah on Bollywood flick “Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa.”
- He wrote the dialogues for Dhoom in 2000. Then he did the screenplay and dialogue writing for Dhoom 2.
- He worked with renowned director Mani Ratnam as a dialogue writer for his movies “Guru” (2007) and “Raavan” (2010).
- In 2008, his movie “Tashan” as a director debutant, which starred Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, and Akshay Kumar, was a disaster at the box office.
- He wrote the lyrics of “Bachchan Pande Ka Tashan,” “Pooja Ka Tashan,” “Jimmy Ka Tashan,” and “Bhaiyvaji Ka Tashan” for his movie Tashan.
- Some of his notable shows, directed and written by him were ‘Son Pari,’ ‘Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi,’ ‘Life Nahi Hain Ladoo’, and ’Shaka Laka Boom Boom.’
- In an interview, he revealed that his show ‘Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi’ is a tasteful adaptation of the show “Yo Soy Betty La Fea.”
- He is also credited for some spoof shows including “Ramkhilavan CM and Family,” “Public Hai Sab Jaanti Hai,” and “Krishna Sharma CA.”
- He has been in the Jury panel in the reality show “Cinestar Ki Khoj judges (2014)” with co-judges Sonali Bendre, and Anurag Basu.
- His directorial movie “Dhoom 3” which became a ₹200 Crore grosser in just ten days bagged the highest-grossing Bollywood flick of all time at the time of its release and sixth highest-grossing Indian film of all time as of May 2017. He was also responsible for the screenplay controlling, dialogue writing, and story writing in the movie.
- “Dhoom 3” also won the very first Telstra People’s Choice Award at the 2014 Indian Film Festival of Melbourne.
- He has been awarded “Indian Telly Jury Award for Best Dialogue Writer (drama series & soap).”
- His directorial movie “Thugs of Hindostan” 2018 is based on an 1839 novel “Confessions of a Thug” starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, and Fatima Sana Shaikh.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡