|Real Name||Mouni Roy|
|Nickname||Maanya and Mon|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Famous Role||Sati in TV serial Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev
Naagin in TV serial Naagin...Mohabbat Aur Inteqaam Ki Dastaan
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 51 Kg
in Pounds- 112 lbs
|Date of Birth||28 September 1985|
|Age (as in 2016)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya in Baburhat, Cooch Behar|
|College||Miranda House, University of Delhi, New Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi
|Educational Qualifications||English Honors
Course in Mass Communication
|Debut||TV Debut: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2007)|
|Family||Father- Anil Roy (Superintendent)
Mother- Mukti Roy (Teacher)
Brother- Mukhar Roy
|Hobbies||Reading, painting, travelling and sketching|
|Controversies||• She was very upset with her then boyfriend Gaurav Chopra for maintaining his relationship with his Ex Narayani Shastri.
• During the reality show "Pati Patni Aur Woh" she had some issues with actress Debina Banerjee.
|Favourite Food||Kadi Chawal, Khichdi, Mishti Doi and Chinese food|
|Favourite Actor||Leonardo DiCaprio, Shah Rukh Khan and Ryan Gosling|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Film||Harry Potter|
|Favourite Song||Lag Jaa Gale from the film Woh Kaun Thi|
|Favourite Author||William Shakespeare|
|Favourite Destination||London and Paris|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Gaurav Chopra (Actor)
Mohit Raina (Actor)
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mouni Roy
- Does Mouni Roy smoke?: No
- Does Mouni Roy drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mouni worked as a choreographer during her college days.
- She considers her father as her only role model.
- She is a well trained Kathak and Ballerina dancer.
- Her grandfather, Shekhar Chandra Roy who was a renowned theater artist in West Bengal.
- She is a close friend of actress Sanjeeda Sheikh.
- She follows her heart over head.