|Profession(s)||Actor and Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Khwaabon Ki Zamin Par (2016), aired on Zindagi Channel|
|Date of Birth||17 May 1993 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|School||VV John Memorial School, Jodhpur|
|Hobbies||Gymming and Singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Syed Zahoor Ali
Mother- Tanuja Zahoor Ali
|Siblings||Sister- Summaiya (Elder)|
|Favourite Colour(s)||White and Black|
|Favourite Song(s)||"Kuch Is Tarah" by Atif Aslam and "Teri Aakhya Ka Yo Kajal" by DC Madana|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shoaib Ali
- Shoaib Ali is an Indian TV actor and model.
- He was interested in acting, dancing, and singing since his childhood.
- In 2013, he participated in the dance reality show ‘Boogie Woogie.’
- He attended Anupam Kher‘s acting school to brush up his acting skills.
- He has worked in the TV serials like ‘Zindagi U-Turn’ (2018), ‘Kesari Nandan’ (2019), and ‘Dil Yeh Ziddi Hai’ (2019).
- He also made an episodic appearance in Colors TV’s show ‘Kaun Hai’ (2018) as “Shakchunni.”
- Shoaib is a fitness freak and is very conscious of his body.
- He used to work as a delivery boy when he was struggling in Mumbai. In an interview he said,
I was simultaneously giving auditions, but I wasn’t getting any work. So, I worked as a delivery boy for a lady who used to supply rotis and in return, she would feed me twice and pay me `50-60 per day. I don’t come from a poor family, but I didn’t want to take help from my parents. I wanted to achieve something on my own. However, after a point, I realised that it was getting difficult to live in Mumbai. So, I took help from my parents in paying the rent. It was my passion for acting that didn’t let me give up.”