|Real Name||Dakssh Ajit Singh|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Lyricist, Singer, Film Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 18 inches
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||27 March 1980|
|Age (as in 2017)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Kurukshetra, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Kurukshetra, Haryana, India|
|College||Not Known (Ludhiana, Punjab)|
|Debut||TV: Chaldi Da Naam Gaddi (2007)
Film: Tere Ishq Nachaya (2010)
Film Producer: Arsho (2014)
Music Album: Allah De Bande
|Family||Father- Sardar Ajit Singh
Mother- Sardarni Manjeet Kaur (Housewife)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Sundervan Complex Rd, Sundervan Complex, Shastri Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Spending time with family, Writing, Playing Cricket|
|Favourite Food||'Saag', 'Rajma-Chawal'|
|Favourite Actors||Diljit Dosanjh, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Singers||Gurdas Maan, Babbu Maan|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Blue|
|Favourite Filmmaker||Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Favourite Sports||Cricket, Kabaddi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Mannat Singh (Actress)|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dakssh Ajit Singh
- Does Dakssh Ajit Singh smoke?: No
- Does Dakssh Ajit Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Dakssh Ajit Singh was born and brought into a Punjabi family in Kurukshetra.
- He is known for his powerful performances in Punjabi and Hindi TV serial industry.
- After completing his graduation, he started working in Punjabi music video albums as a model.
- After got fame in Punjab, he moved to Mumbai in 2005 for making his career in Hindi small screen industry.
- He is best remembered for his role of ‘Bali Thakur’ in the TV serial ‘Jamunia’.
- He loves poetry and published his own poem titled ‘Dil Ke Jazbaat’ in 2010.