Some Lesser Known Facts About Shreya Anchan
- Shreya Anchan is a South Indian actress.
- She was born in a middle-class family in Mangalore.
- Shreya developed a huge interest in music and dance at a very young age.
- She made her acting debut in 2017 with the Kannada film, “Chathurbhuja.”
- Subsequently, she featured in many films, like “Barsa,” “Ondu Motteya Kathe,” “Kabuliwala,” “Golmaal,” and “Soojidara.”
- Shreya made her TV debut in 2019 with the TV serial, “Aramane.”
- Thereafter, she featured in the TV serials, “Pyate Hudgir Halli,” “Nandini,” and “Thirumanam.”
View this post on Instagram
Here is the another promo of THIRUMANAM 😍😍 Starting from October 8th at 10pm on Colors Tamil 😍😍 Yayyyyy 👻👻 Super excited 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 #Thirumanam ❤️#Colorstamil @colorstvtamil @sidhu_sid_actor @anushka_thisismylife @pon_vimala @archana_is_here @sherinjanu @pyu____preethi
- Shreya loves eating sweets.
- She is fond of animals and has a pet dog, Bobbi.
- Anchan has a deep faith in Shridi Sai Baba.
- Shreya keeps getting temporary tattoos inked on her body.