|Profession(s)||Actor, Short Film Director, and Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-30-36|
|Debut||TV (Malayalam; As a Child Actor): Unnikuttan (2001) as unnikuttan
TV (Malayalam; As a Lead Actor): Chakkappazham (2020) as Painkily/Pinky Shivan
Film (Malayalam; As a Lead Actor): Padma (2021) as Jolly
|Date of Birth||7 November 1994 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Ambalapuzha, Alappuzha, Kerala|
|Hometown||Ambalapuzha, Alappuzha, Kerala|
|School||Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Alappuzha, Kerala|
|College/University||• Pazhassi Raja College, Pulpally, Kerala
• IN-HOUSE Aviation Training Academy, Kerala
• Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
|Educational Qualification(s)||• BA in Journalism from Pazhassi Raja College, Pulpally, Kerala
• A course at IN-HOUSE Aviation Training Academy, Kerala
• MA in Mass Communication and Journalism from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (2018-2020) LinkedIn- Shruthi Rajanikanth Facebook- Shruthi Rajanikanth The Times of India
|Tattoo(s)||• Butterfly tattoo on her neck
• A tattoo on her right forearm
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Rejanikanth Janardhanan Nair (former proprietor at Cable TV and Internet Broadband Operator)
Mother- Lekha Rajanikanth (makeup artist)
|Siblings||Brother- Sangeeth Rejanikanth (younger; YouTuber, image in parents' section)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shruthi Rajanikanth
- Shruthi Rajanikanth is a South Indian actor, dancer, and short film director. She works mainly in Malayalam films and TV serials.
- She started her training in the Indian classical dance at the age of 3. She is trained in various classical dance forms such as Bharatanatyam, Mohiniyattam, and Ottanthullal.
- In an interview, she shared that she wanted to become a teacher and pursue a PhD.
- During an interview, she talked about having an affair, she said,
I was in love too. It does not exist now under certain circumstances. But the romantic times were wonderful. No love for anyone now. I am free. I’m a bit open-minded when it comes to weddings. He is also a person who gives a lot of importance to his friends. He also likes to travel a lot. That’s why someone like me. Those are the concepts of a person who understands me.”
- As a child actor, she appeared in a few Malayalam TV series including ‘Manasaputri’ (2002), ‘Culcutta Hospital’ (2004), ‘Sundari Sundari’ (2006), and ‘Ettu Sundarikalum Njanum’ (2006).
- She has worked as a film director in various Malayalam short films such as The Last Minute, Theli, Variyellu, and Paka. In an interview, while talking about directing the short films, she said,
I have directed four short films. When I did the first short film I had no idea I had a taste for it. Its name was ‘Paka’. It was a complete failure. A film fest was going on in Kannur. The next day I was preparing a short film when I found out that there was a short film competition going on there. Within two hours, the script writing, casting, and shooting were all submitted for the competition. Since it was time to study journalism, it was not difficult to get a camera. I had no idea that the short film would be shown there. I was not at all satisfied with that work when it was screened because it was suddenly stolen. Everyone who saw it said the same thing. is an element somewhere. But that means something is missing. It was just a joke and it didn’t come to a cinematic rhythm.”
- Shruthi has dubbed in a few Malayalam films such as ‘Sadanandante Samayam’ (2003), ‘Madhuchandralekha’ (2006), and ‘Chilappol Penkutty’ (2019).
- She gained immense popularity with the Malayalam TV series ‘Chakkappazham’ (2020). In an interview, while talking about the serial, she said,
Chakkappazham is undoubtedly the best thing that happened to me in 2020. I’ve always dreamt to be a known actress and I was struggling for more than 6 years for an opportunity. There were many instances where I got disappointed after facing criticism from people around. I even decided to give up. But, my father was confident in me and he kept pushing me. Back then, the only aim I had in life was to make my father proud and I think I have achieved it with ‘Chakkappazham’. The acceptance that I have received from viewers is unbelievable. Now, the same people who mocked me proudly say, ‘it’s our girl on TV.”
- She started working at Deccan Chronicle, Ernakulam District in Kerala, on 1 June 2020 as a content writer.
- She has featured in various print advertisements such as Swayamvara Silks India and Mahadevan Thampi.
- In an interview, while talking about her tattoo on her right forearm, she said,
Happily, I myself designed this tattoo. I always wanted my tattoo to be relatable to my life. This one is a mix of so many things very special to my life. This is inspired by a Chinese concept too. This has got heart shapes and lifelines connecting each design. It has some roman numbers which are close to my heart. The main attraction is a pen, not many know that I would like to write a lot. The tattoo has got peace, harmony, love depicting in it. In short, it’s a code of all the secrets of my life.”
- Shruthi is a religious person and has a deep faith in Lord Krishna. During an interview, she talked about it. She said,
As a Ambalappuzha woman, I am also a devotee of Unnikannan. If there is anything, first say ‘My Krishna’ on the tongue. He has been closely associated with Kannan and Ambalapuzha temples childhood. There is a temple of Dharmasastha next to my house. The temple is beyond a wall. why I go there too. Krishna is the God who is closest to the heart. I’m a little religious. He goes to temples and churches. There is no blind faith in anything. But the positive energy I get from churches is so important to me.”
- She was awarded the Most Entertaining Actor by Signiwoods in 2021.
- In 2021, she was featured in the Malayalam film ‘Kunjeldho.’
- She has a self-titled YouTube vlog channel, and the channel has around 241K subscribers as of January 2022.