Ashnoor Kaur Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: New Delhi
Age: 19 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||TV: Jhansi Ki Rani (2009)
Film: Sanju (2018)
|Awards||• Golden Petal Award for Most Popular Child Actor
• Nanhe Natkhat Award for playing the role of 'Navika Bhatnagar' (Nanhi) in the TV serial 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha'
• Best Child Actor Award by International Human Rights Council
|Date of Birth||3 May 2004|
|Age (as of 2023)||19 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Ryan International School, Mumbai, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Shopping, Reading, Travelling, Swimming|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Gurmeet Singh
Mother- Avneet Kaur
|Food||Macroni, Burger, Chocolates|
|Actresses||Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Jannat Zubair Rahmani|
|Car Collection||On her 18th birthday in May 2022, she gifted herself a 2016 BMW X3.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashnoor Kaur
- Ashnoor Kaur was born and raised in a Sikh-Punjabi family.
- She started her career as a child artist in 2009.
- Ashnoor is best remembered for her role of ‘Naira’ in the popular TV serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’.
- She has appeared in many popular Hindi TV serials like ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya’, ‘Shobha Somnath Ki’, ‘Mahabharat’, ‘Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev’, ‘Mahabharat’, ‘Siyaasat’, ‘Prithvi Vallabh’, etc.
- In 2018, Ashnoor was featured in Hindi movies- ‘Sanju’ and ‘Manmarziyaan’.
- She has also worked in many print shoots and TVC ads like ‘Goodknight Advance Activ+’, ‘LIC’, ‘Safolla Oats’, ‘Amazon’, etc.
- Ashnoor is an avid animal lover.
- In August 2021, she revealed her scores in class 12 board exams, 94%. Elated with her score, the actress also talked about her future plans for higher studies and acting. The actress said,
I’m not going to give up my studies. I’ll do my graduation in Mumbai, mostly Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM). On the professional front, I’ll take a little break from daily soaps as of now. But you never know, if something with a good concept comes, I might take it up. I’m concentrating on grooming myself for bigger things, this is a transition phase I’m going through, from being a teenager to adulthood. I’ll take a break and prepare myself so when I come back, I don’t disappoint.”
- Here’s an interesting video about Ashnoor Kaur’s biography: