Age: 86 Years
Marital Status: Married
|Real Name||Shürhozelie Liezietsu|
|Party||Nagaland People's Fron|
|Political Journey||• In 2003, Liezietsu won Nagaland Legislative Assembly elections from Northern Angami-I (ST) constituency and was made the Urban Development Minister.
• He won the same constituency in 2008 and was again named the Minister of Urban Development of the state and was also given the charge of Higher and Technical Education minister.
• He did not contest the 2013 state polls and is currently the Chairman of Democratic Alliance of Nagaland with cabinet status.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Year- 1936|
|Age (as of 2022)||86 Years|
|Debut||Liezietsu began his political career with Nagaland People's Front in 2003 when he won State Legislative Assembly polls from the constituency Northern Angami-I (ST) and was named the Urban Development Minister of Nagaland.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Name Not Known|
|Children||Son- Khriehu Liezietsu (Indian Politician)
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shürhozelie Liezietsu
- Does Shürhozelie Liezietsu smoke: Not Known
- Does Shürhozelie Liezietsu drink alcohol: Not Known
- Dr. Liezietsu is one of the founding members of the first Nagaland regional party; United Democratic Front (UDF) which was later named as Nagaland National Democratic Party (NNDP) presently known as Nagaland People’s Front (NPF) of which he is the president.
- He is considered one of the leading educationists of the Angami Tribe’s native language which is Angami literature.
- Liezietsu became the Urban Development Minister of Nagaland in 2003 after winning the state legislative polls from Northern Angami-I (Adivasi) constituency.
- In 2008, Shürhozelie again became the Urban Development Minister of the state and was also given an extra charge of Higher and Technical Education Minister.
- He did not contest the 2013 state polls and remained the Democratic Alliance of Nagaland’s Chairman with the cabinet status.
- In February 2017, Dr. Liezietsu was named the Chief Minister of Nagaland following Political Drama in the state. He held the post until July 2017.