|Real Name||Shürhozelie Liezietsu|
|Party||Nagaland People's Fron|
|Political Journey||• In 2003, Liezietsu won Nagaland Legislative Assembly elections from Northern Angami-I (ST) constituency and was made the Urban Development Minister.|
• He won the same constituency in 2008 and was again named the Minister of Urban Development of the state and was also given the charge of Higher and Technical Education minister.
• He did not content in 2013 state polls and is currently the Chairman of Democratic Alliance of Nagaland with cabinet status.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 78 kg|
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Year- 1936|
|Age (as in 2016)||80 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Liezietsu began his political career with Nagaland People's Front in 2003 when he won State Legislative Assembly polls from the constituency Northern Angami-I (ST) and was named the Urban Development Minister of Nagaland.|
|Family||Father- Not Known|
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversies||• The biggest controversy in his career is the 2002 Gujarat Riots in which he has been criticized to mastermind it.|
• Teesta Setalvad held him responsible for the murder of her husband in the Gulbarg Society in 2002.
• He was also held responsible for the fake encounter of Ishrat Jahan.
• He has also been criticized regarding his marital status.
• He was denied Visa by USA for his role in the Gujarat Riots.
• He was criticized for tapping the phone-calls of a girl (a student of architecture) in the Snoopgate scandal.
• In 2015, he was criticized for wearing a suit worth 10 Lakh with a monogram of his name- Narendra Modi.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Khriehu Liezietsu (Indian Politician)|
Daughter- Not Known
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|