|Profession(s)||Model, Fitness Expert|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||20 January 1993|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Fatehabad, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Fatehabad, Haryana, India|
|School||Daffodils Public School Fatehabad, Haryana|
|College||Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar, Haryana|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech (IT)|
|Debut||TV: MTV Roadies Rising (2017)|
|Family||Father- Janak Mehta
Mother- Krishna Mehta
Brother- Sandeep Mehta, Parvesh Mehta, Salil Mehta
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shweta Mehta
- Does Shweta Mehta smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shweta Mehta drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shweta Mehta, a fitness athlete, is one of the contestants of Roadies Rising. She basically hails from Haryana.
- She did B.Tech in Information Technology and worked in an IT company for around 5 years, before switching to a number of different professions.
- In 2017, she won the Indian youth reality show- Roadies Rising (2017).
- She endorses brands like Neulife/Procel and ADIDAS.
- In an interview in July 2021, she talked about a near-fatal accident that she met in 2019 and the financial hardships followed by it. According to Shweta, she met with an accident at a trampoline park in Gujarat, where she suffered seven fractures in her neck, and damaged three bones in her spinal cord. She revealed that after the accident, casting directors became hesitant while offering her work. She said,
I was at the peak of my career. A charming, beautiful, young girl doing various brand endorsements, music videos and I was working on another reality show. I wanted to do a Punjabi movie, there were so many things in the pipeline. And suddenly I lost out on everything. I lost everything, all my future projects within a month.”
She further said that nobody came forward to help during this testing time. She added,
I fought a lot, I am from a middle class family, I did not have any compensation, whatever savings I had I used it all on my treatment. There were projects, endorsement lineup, there was no money flowing in my account. I had used all my money. Secondly I was fighting with all the influential people. They also warned me that they would hurt my parents. I just had to let that go… I was supposed to have INR 20 lakh in my account by this year as per my plan but I had zero balance in my account.”