Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 22 Years
Hometown: Kerala, India
|Nickname||Sid Sidharth Manoj- Instagram|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 67 kg
in pounds-148 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||1 December 2000 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||22 Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father-Kaimal Manoj (He is a Yoga teacher)
Mother-Sandhya Manoj (She is a Yoga teacher, Odissi Dance Performer and was also the contestant in the reality show, Bigg Boss Malayalam, in 2022)
Note: Sidharth's parents run a Yoga studio, Manasayoga, in Kerala.
|Siblings||Sister-Sidharth has one younger sister.
Shivani Manoj (She is an artist)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sidharth Manoj
- Sidharth Manoj is an Indian Fashion model, who appeared as a contestant in the reality show MTV Roadies X9 season18, which was hosted by actor Sonu Sood, in South Africa in 2022.
- Sidharth became popular through his tik tok videos. Later, he turned out to be a Fashion model. In 2019, he did his first ramp walk for HLA Malaysia, which is a clothing brand. He worked with brands like Bajaj Pulsar (2020) and Bewakoof.
- In 2020, Sidharth also got featured in a Vogue fashion magazine. In the same year, Sidharth did a shoot for KLFW (Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week) in Malaysia.
- Apart from modelling, Sidharth also appeared in a YouTube series [email protected], in 2022.
- Sidharth is active on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. He often posts his dance videos and pictures on social media sites.
- Sidharth mentioned in an Instagram post that he had always desired to become an actor.
- In an Instagram post, Sidharth posted that Bungee jumping, which was one of the tasks in MTV Roadies was one of his most beautiful experiences in life.
- According to Sidharth, he has worked with actor Salman Khan on one of his projects.
- In 2019, Sidharth won the contest The Model Search that was presented by Velocity mall, through which he got a one-year modelling contract with Runway productions and also a cash prize of Rs 35000.