|Real Name||Simran Choudhary|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Dancer|
|Famous For||Femina Miss India Telangana 2017|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||28-26-30|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, India|
|School||DRS International School, Hyderabad, India|
|College/University||St. Francis Degree College For Women, Hyderabad, India|
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Hum Tum (2014)
TV: Miss Andhra Pradesh 2012 (2012)
|Hobbies||Playing Basketball, Horse riding, Listening to music, Singing, Reading books, Watching movies and TV series|
|Awards/Honours/Achievements||Femina Miss India Telangana 2017
Miss Andhra Pradesh 2012
Tollywood Miss Hyderabad 2012
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food(s)||Sambhar-Rice, Butter Chicken, Lasagne, Mexican Food|
|Favourite Quote||"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Simran Choudhary
- Does Simran Choudhary smoke?: Not Known
- Does Simran Choudhary drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Simran Choudhary is an actress and model who mainly works in Telugu film industry.
- Before joining the Miss India contest, she was working as a recruiter in an investment management firm.
- Later, she quit her job to pursue her career in modeling and acting.
- She started her acting career in 2014.
- In 2017, she was the winner of Femina Miss India Telangana 2017, and also won the subtitle of Miss Talented.
- In 2018, she has appeared in the talent-searcher Indian reality show ‘India’s Next Superstars’ as a wild-card contestant.
- She is a trained Classical (Kuchipudi) and Contemporary dancer.
- She is a state level basketball player.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)