Brijendra Kala Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name/Full Name||Brijendra Kala|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Village Sumari, Pauri, Garhwal, Uttarakhand|
|Hometown||Mathura, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||Kishori Raman College, Mathura|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc Biochemistry|
|Debut||Film: Haasil (2003)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Vetreniary Doctor)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Singer||Kishore Kumar|
|Favourite Actors||Aamir Khan, Irrfan Khan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brijendra Kala
- Does Brijendra Kala smoke: Not Known
- Does Brijendra Kala drink alcohol: Not Known
- While his father, who used to work in a veterinary hospital, wanted him to become a doctor, Brijendra had a dream of becoming a singer. So much so that he even asked his father to let him take music as a subject in his secondary education, a request his father denied.
- He entered the world of cinema after working as a theatre artist for about 18 long years.
- Upon landing in Mumbai, he began assisting Dr Achala Nagal in writing and also lived at her home. He used to call her ‘Maa.’
- Brijendra has also written the dialogues for Ekta Kapoor‘s famous Television serial, ‘Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki.’
- His role of a reporter in Tigmanshu’s 2012 film ‘Paan Singh Tomar’ with Irrfan Khan in the lead grabbed the attention of the audience.
- Brijendra played a small role of an idol seller in the 2014 film PK, starring Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma, Boman Irani, and Saurabh Shukla as the centre lead.