Some Lesser Known Facts About Smita Gondkar
- Does Smita Gondkar smoke?: No
- Does Smita Gondkar drink alcohol?: Yes
- Since her childhood, she was passionate about acting and drama. She used to participate in plays and ramp shows in her school.
- In 2007, she made a headstart to her acting career with the film- Mumbaicha Dabewala.
- She is a great sportswoman; as she has represented her Maharashtra State Kayaking Team as the Team Captain at numerous National Games Events.
- Smita has worked as a trainer of white water rafting for Army Cadets at the National Institute of Water Sports, Goa.
- Prior to her acting career, she has worked along with people from 55 different nations in the United States with Disney Cruise Line.
- She has given ultimate comedy performances in movies likes Hip Hip Hurrah, Vijay Dinanath Chauhan, Asi Fasli, Wanted Bayko No 1, and many more.
- She was the only girl selected from all over India to compete with 11 other contestants in the adventure series- Flight Of The Hawkz on National Geography, and she also won the show.
- She got more fame after her appearance in the Marathi music video- Pappi De Parula, which became a sensation among youth. Here’s the video of her performance in the song:
- She loves adventures and challenges in her life and also participated in a reality show- Stunt Mania on MTV. She competed amongst boys and made to the semi-finals as the only female, but was eliminated. Here’s a video showcasing her stunts off-screen:
- She is married to Siddharth Bantiya, a Mumbai based Corporate, but in 2017, she filed a case against his husband of abuse and bigamy. However, when media approached Siddharth, he claimed that he is not married to Smita.
- She is also trained in Judo and martial arts.
- She has also been featured in the film Gadbad Gondhal, a romantic Marathi film. She was also nominated for this film in Ambarnath Marathi Film Festival in the category Best Actress.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography