|Real Name||Sai Lokur|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Interior Designer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-32|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||5 September 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Belgaum, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Belgaum, Karnataka, India|
|Schools||Sunflower Nursery School, Belgaum, Karnataka
Divine Providence Convent High School, Belgaum, Karnataka
|Colleges||Gogte College Of Commerce, Belgaum, Karnataka
D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai, Maharashtra
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Debut||Film (as a child artist, Bollywood): Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein (2002)
Film (as a lead, Marathi): Platform (2011)
|Hobbies||Swimming, Travelling, Horse-riding, Internet Surfing, Dancing|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Ajit Lokur
Mother- Veena Lokur (Film Director & Producer)
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Neha Lokur (Elder, Married)
|Favourite Food(s)||Pav Bhaji, Rasmalai, Bhindi|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Golden, Yellow, Red|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sai Lokur
- Does Sai Lokur smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sai Lokur drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sai Lokur is an Indian actress and model who mainly works in the Marathi film industry.
- She was interested in acting since her childhood and used to participate in many plays during her school days.
- In 2002, she started her career from Bollywood movie ‘Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein’ as a child actress in which she played the role of younger sister of actor Fardeen Khan.
- As a child actress, she was also the part of the Marathi movies like ‘Pakada Gaya’ and ‘Mission Champion’.
- She has appeared as a lead actress in many Marathi movies like ‘Platform’ (directed and produced by her mother), ‘Aamhich Tumche Bajirao’, ‘Parambi’, Jarab’, ‘Mee Ani You’, etc.
- In 2015, she was featured in the Bollywood movie ‘Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’ alongside comedian Kapil Sharma.
- In 2018, she participated in the first season of ‘Bigg Boss Marathi.’
- She is a well-trained swimmer and was a part of a swimmer’s club.