Rajesh Shringarpure Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
|Real Name||Rajesh Shringarpure|
|Other Name||Rajesh Shringarpore|
|Famous Role|| Lord Krishna in TV serial Saarrthi (2004-2008)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 41 inches
- Waist: 33 inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
|Date of Birth||29 October 1977|
|Age (as in 2017)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Hindi Film: Param Vir Chakra (1995)
Marathi Film: Zenda (2009)
TV: Sahib Biwi Gulam (2004)
|Hobbies||Mountaineering, Trekking, Scuba Diving, Cycling, Playing Cricket|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Name Not Known|
|Marriage Date||Year- 2005|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Book||The Athunium|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Goa, Thailand, Malayasia, Paris|
|Favourite Film||The Past|
|Favourite Musician(s)||Pankaj Kumar, Rapper Maddy|
|Favourite Athlete||Ivan Danev|
|Car Collection||BMW 3 Series Sports Edition|
|Bike Collection||Honda CBR650F
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹13 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajesh Shringarpure
- Does Rajesh Shringarpure smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rajesh Shringarpure drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Rajesh was born and brought up in Mumbai in a Marathi family.
- Since his childhood, he dreamt of becoming an Air Force Pilot.
- He also qualified the selection procedure of Air Force Pilot, but he wasn’t able to make it up to the final round.
- In his college days, he participated in a lot of activities like dramatics, college elections, NCC, tracking, mountaineering, cycling (Mumbai to Rohtang pass), scuba diving, etc.
- After his rejection in Air Force, he met his spiritual guru and decided to pursue his second passion, i.e. acting.
- He made a kickstart to his career with the film “Param Vir Chakra,” in which he played the role of an Army officer.
- After his debut, he acted in the serial- Saarrthi, in which he played the role of Lord Krishna and became very famous.
- He shot to fame with his phenomenal performance in the movie Zenda, in which he played the role resembling politician- Raj Thackeray.
- He loves cycling and also participated in All India Cycle Expedition- Mumbai to Rohtang Pass, which is in the Himalayas in Himachal Pradesh.
- Rajesh is also very fond of trekking and has successfully trekked Sinhagad, Rajgad, Torana, and Purandar forts of Maharashtra in just four days, which on an average takes 16 days.
- He holds a multi-faceted personality, as he has been equally active in sports, dramatics, and other adventurous activities besides acting.
- In 2006, he also has his name featured in Limca book of records for playing 13 different roles in the movie- Shambhu Maza Navsacha. Here’s a glimpse of all his roles:
- He has worked in different languages such as English, Hindi, and Marathi.
- His negative role as Sanjay Somji in the movie- Sarkar Raj was critically acclaimed by the audience.
- In 2011, for his film Swarajya – Marathi Paul Padate Pudhe, he did a harsh workout in the gym to develop six pack abs; as he was required to remain shirtless in the film.
- Rajesh has appeared in numerous TV serials like Saarthi, Sahib Biwi Gulam, Encounter, Anamika, Bhagyavidhata, Char Divas Sasuche, and Saptapadi and films, viz. Ek Thi Rani Aisi Bhi, Shortcut Romeo, Guru Dakshina, Direct Ishq, Daddy, and many more on the list.
- In an interview with Marathi Movie World, he told that he had struggled a lot in his life and through his hardest times, his wife has been his biggest strength, as it was just their start of marriage as well as Rajesh’s career due to which he was not able to focus much on his personal life, but she coordinated and understood everything really well.
- He has also worked in some Hollywood movies named Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden (2012) as CIA agent Waseem and Gandhi of the Month (2014).
- He is very versatile in terms of accepting roles and does every role with his 100% potential.
- Being a cricket lover, he participated in Celebrity Cricket League as an opening batsman for Ritesh Deshmukh‘s team named Veer Marathi.
- In 2018, he participated in the first season of ‘Bigg Boss Marathi.’