|Other Name||Shri Tej Sritej - Instagram|
|Famous Role||As Nara Chandrababu Naidu in the Telugu film Lakshmi's NTR (2019)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Debut||Telugu Film: Naa Samiranga (2013) as Shiva
|Award||In 2021, he received the Santosham Special Jury Award for the movie Lakshmi's NTR (2019).
|Date of Birth||22 August 1987 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, Writing, Photography|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Farmer)
|Actor||Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Ravi Teja|
|Actress||Samantha Ruth Prabhu|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sritej
- Sritej is an Indian actor who is known for his work in Telugu films. He is majorly known for his role as Nara Chandrababu Naidu in the Telugu film Lakshmi’s NTR in 2019.
- He has also appeared in other Telugu films that include Vangaveeti (2016), Aatagallu (2018), Touch Chesi Chudu (2018), Akshara (2021), Naarappa (2021), and Pushpa (2021).
- He has played the role of Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy, who was the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh in 2004 in the Telugu film NTR: Kathanayakudu (2019), and he played the same role in the 2019 Telugu film NTR: Mahanayakudu.
- In 2019, he portrayed Nara Chandrababu Naidu, who was the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh in 2014 in the film ‘Lakshmi’s NTR.’
- Sritej started his career in 2006 as an assistant director and worked on the Telugu films Aadavari Matalaku Arthale Verule (2007) and Mounaragam.
- Later, in 2013, he started working for government and temple documentaries.
- Before Sritej achieved fame in 2019 for his film ‘Lakshmi’s NTR,’ he worked hard for thirteen years in the film industry.
- In an interview, he said that when he was offered the role of Nara Chandrababu Naidu for the film ‘Lakshmi’s NTR,’ he was asked to send snaps in a particular attire that was related to the film. He further added,
At that moment, no one knew that I was portraying Chandrababu in RGV’s film. Without intimating my mother, I did my make-up and got the look right as CBN. Then, I gave over my smartphone and requested her to click my poses. I was thrilled to see her interest while capturing my images and those same stills have earned me a role in Lakshmi’s NTR. I should owe my success to her.”
- According to him, after featuring in various biopics, people started calling him by different names like ‘Man of the Day,’ ‘Friday Star’ and ‘Biopic Star.’
- In an interview, he also said that while he was struggling to become successful, all his friends were doing well in life. He also added that his parents were worried about his career at that time, but he did not stop believing in cinema.
- His father wanted him to become an IPS officer, and he had sent Sritej to Hyderabad to pursue training for IPS, but he did not study there and started working as an assistant director.
- According to him, he did not take any professional training in acting. He also said that he used to practice dialogues in front of the mirror in his room.
- Apart from acting, he was also interested in journalism and aspired to pursue a course in Telugu university during his free time.
- He is inspired by South Indian actor Chiranjeevi. His father’s and his birthday falls on the same day as Chiranjeevis’ birthday. In one of his Facebook posts, he also posted a collage of his picture, his father’s picture and Chiranjeevi’s picture.
- He is often featured in various newspapers.
- Sritej also contributes to social work often posts photos on social media in which he is seen donating blood to various blood banks.
- In 2021, during the COVID-19 pandemic, he posted pictures on Instagram in which he was seen distributing medical kits and energy foods to front line workers.