|Real Name||Naga Chaitanya|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 74 kg
in Pounds- 163 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||3 November 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|College||Trinity College, London|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Debut||Film:- Josh (2009, Telugu)|
|Family||Father- Akkineni Nagarjuna (Actor & Entrepreneur)
Mother- Lakshmi Ramanaidu Daggubati
Half-Mother- Amala Akkineni
Brother- Akhil Akkineni (Half-Brother)
|Hobbies||Playing Keyboard & Bass Guitar, Travelling|
|Favourite Actor||Venkatesh Daggubati|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Samantha Ruth Prabhu|
|Wife/Spouse||Samantha Ruth Prabhu (Actress, m. 2017 - present)
|Marriage Date||6 October 2017|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naga Chaitanya
- Does Naga Chaitanya smoke?: Yes
- Does Naga Chaitanya drink alcohol?: Yes
- Naga was born to Tollywood superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna and his Ex-wife Lakshmi Ramanaidu Daggubati.
- He used to play keyboard and bass guitar in his school band and went on to study keyboard from Trinity College London.
- During his stay in Chennai for 18 years, he completed his schooling and returned to Hyderabad to pursue his B. Com degree.
- He expressed his desire to take up acting as his profession to his father during the 2nd year of his graduation.
- He is a legitimate actor; his maternal and paternal families include many actors and film producers.
- He is an introvert; not active on social networks. He has also stated in one of the interviews that he is very much like his maternal uncle Venkatesh Daggubati and he is the only one who inspires him for acting.
- He debuted in 2009 with the film Josh directed by Vasu Varma, in which he played the role of a college student. As a debutant, he performed well and won the Filmfare Award South for the Best Male Debut Actor.
- His maternal uncle Venkatesh Daggubati and cousins Rana Daggubati, Sumanth and Sushanth are also actors.
- He is married to Samantha Ruth Prabhu, a famous Tollywood actress. Samatha is so much in love with Naga Chaitanya that she once thought of changing her religion for him.
- He is known for being punctual.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)