Hometown: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Age: 27 Years (As In 2019)
|Real Name||Bindhiya Ram|
|Names Earned||‘Dimple Queen’ of the Sandalwood|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-174 cm
in meters- 1.74 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||Film: Bulbul (2013) as 'Kaveri'
TV: Arasi (2012) as 'Rashmi'
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Filmfare Critics Award South for the Best Actress (Kannada) for the film “Ranna” in 2015
• Zee Kannada Hemmeya Kannadiga Award for the Best Actress for the film “Ayogya” in 2018
• Best Actress for the film “Ranna” in 2015
• Best Actress in a Leading Role for the film “Ayogya” in 2018
|Date of Birth||3 October 1992|
|Age (as of 2021)||29 Years|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Doing Photography|
|Controversies||• In 2019, the film “I Love You” which starred Rachita Ram created a buzz in the film industry because of its bold scenes. While talking about her bold scenes in the film, Rachita said that the scenes were directed by Upendra. However, Upendra’s wife Priyanka was dissatisfied by her statements and slammed Rachita for ruining her husband reputation by taking his name in every interaction about the bold scenes in the film.
• In 2014, a man named Bipin Gowda was harassing Rachita to pay back his amount of Rs. 50,000, which he had lent her earlier. Reportedly, they both filed a case against each other at their local police stations.
• In November 2021, the actress attracted controversy when she asked everyone what people would do during their first night of marriage. The actress made this controversial reply when, during a press conference of her upcoming film Love You Rachchu, one of the reporters asked her about acting in intimate scenes. The actress said, "So many people here are married. I do not have the intention of embarrassing anyone. But, what do people do after marriage? What do they do? They will romance, right? That's what is depicted in the film." Later, Tejasvi Nagalingaswamy, president of Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce, said that her comments were against the 'culture of India' and tarnished the image of the state. India Today
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- K.S. Ramu (Bharatanayam dancer)
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Sister- Nithya Ram (actress)
|Fashion Brand||Louis Vuitton|
|Restaurant||Mylari Hotel (Mysuru)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rachita Ram
- She is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer and has around fifty live performances. Her father, K.S. Ramu was also a Bharatanatyam dancer and has given more than five hundred public performances.
- In spite of the fact that her family hails from Bhopal, she was born in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- She auditioned for the lead role of ‘Kaveri’ in her debut film “Bulbul” (2013) and was selected out of 200 girls, who had come for auditioning for the film.
- She has judged the famous TV reality shows like Kick, Comedy Talkies, and Majaa Bharata- Season 2 and 3.
- She has acted in several films such as Dil Rangeela (2014), Ranna (2015), Chakravyuha (2016), Jaggu Dadda (2016), Bharjari (2017), Ayogya (2018), Amar (2019), Ayushman Bhava (2019), and many more.