|Real Name||Stephanie Marie McMahon|
|Nickname||The Billion Dollar Princess, The Queen of Queens|
|Profession||Former Wrestler, Businesswoman, Chief Brand Officer of WWE|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Billed Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9"
|Billed Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|WWF/WWE TV Debut||30 November 1998|
|Achievements (Main ones)||• 1-time WWE Women's Champion
• Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) Woman of the Year (2000)
• Listed the Most Powerful Women by Cable magazine (4 times- 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013)
|Date of Birth||24 September 1976|
|Age (as in 2017)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Hartford, Connecticut, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Hartford, Connecticut, United States|
|School||Greenwich High School, Connecticut|
|College||Boston University, Massachusetts|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Communication|
|Family||Father- Vince McMahon, Former Wrestler (Chairman of WWE)
Mother- Linda McMahon (Administrator of the Small Business Administration, under the Trump government)
Brother- Shane McMahon, Wrestler & Businessman (Elder)
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Listening to rock music|
|Favorite Wrestler||Andre The Giant|
|Favorite Rock Band||Motörhead, Metallica|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Late Andrew Martin aka Test (1999-2000), Wrestler
Paul Levesque aka Triple H
|Husband/Spouse||Triple H, Wrestler & Businessman
|Marriage Date||October 25, 2003|
|Children||Daughters- Vaughn Evelyn Levesque (Born 2010), Murphy Claire Levesque (Born 2008), Aurora Rose Levesque (Born 2006)
|Net Worth||$80 Million (approx.)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Stephanie McMahon
- Does Stephanie McMahon smoke: No
- Does Stephanie McMahon drink alcohol: Yes
- Although Stephanie made her official debut in 1998, she was first seen on the WWE programming 13 years prior in 1985. Aged just 9, Stephanie was one of the kids who accompanied wrestler ‘Roddy Piper’ during his Halloween celebrations.
- Not many people know that Stephanie started working as a model for her father owned WWF during her teenage years. She would often appear posing in WWF magazines sporting its ‘precious’ merchandise.
- After graduating, she joined the wrestling promotion as an Account Executive for WWF sales office in New York. She even tried her hands at some reception and creative work before making it ‘big’ on TV.
- Stephanie’s first storyline was with the Undertaker. During the angle, the Undertaker stalked and abducted Stephanie and almost married her on Live television. However, Stone Cold Steve Austin interrupted and saved Stephanie from becoming “the dead women.”
- In an interview, Stephanie accepted the fact that she had undergone a breast augmentation surgery in 2001. She even permitted the story writers to use it as a theme for “interesting” storyline angles.
- When Stephanie was pregnant with Triple H’s first child, Vince McMahon suggested a weird ‘incest’ storyline angle to her, which would show Vince as the biological father of her child. However, Stephanie hated the idea and straightaway refused to accept. But, Vince is not one of those people who give up easily. He suggested an alternative storyline, which would instead show her brother Shane McMahon as the biological father of the child. Fortunately, Stephanie refused again and saved the audience from weeks of absurd angles.
- Contrary to the typical ‘Boss/Authority’ figure that she plays on TV, Stephanie is, in fact, a philanthropist at heart. She believes in “giving back to the community” and has thus made sure that WWE is associated with a number of charitable works. One such example is the breast cancer foundation- Susan G. Komen, to which the WWE contributes a portion of the profits generated by their merchandise sale.
- She also laid the foundation of Connor’s cure, a cancer research foundation named after 8-year-old Connor, who lost his life to spine and brain cancer.
- A business genius, Stephanie played an integral role in enhancing the WWE brand value over the years. Not only did she work hard on devising and improving the WWE app, she also signed multiple deals with companies like Yahoo! and Tout to share exclusive WWE content.