Suchitra Ella Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Hyderabad, India
Husband: Dr Krishna Ella
Age: 56 Years
|Profession||• Co-founder of Bharat Biotech
• Chairperson of CII
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• 2007: The International Women Entrepreneurial Challenge Award by the Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona
• 2008: FLO GR8 Women Achievers Award for entrepreneurial excellence
• 2021: Genome Valley Excellence Award for pioneering research, development, and commercialisation of vaccines including Covaxin
• 2022:Suchitra and her husband Krishna Ella was awarded Padma Bhushan in Hydrabad on republic day 26 Januaray India Times
|Date of Birth||1963|
|Age (as of 2021)||56 Years Years|
|Birthplace||Thiruthani, Tamil Naidu, India|
|College/University||• University of Madras
• UWCU Madison, University of South Carolina, United States
|Educational Qualification||• Graduation degree in BA Economics
• Post-graduate diploma in patent law
• Diploma in business development
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Dr Krishna Ella (Indian scientist, founder and chairman of Bharat Biotech)|
|Parents||Father- Her father was a mining engineer
She has a daughter, who is a dermatologist
She has three sisters. One lives in Hydrabad and the other two lives in Madras Vanitha TV
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suchitra Ella
- Suchitra Ella is the Co-founder of Bharat Biotech International Limited, which is a multinational biotechnological company. Bharat Biotech gave India a vaccine for Covid 19 named, Covaccine.
- Suchitra from a very young age wanted to become an entrepreneur. Vanitha TV
- Before the foundation of Bharat Biotech, Suchitra and her husband lived in the United States, where Suchitra was working in Waikiki Corporation and Woodman in the customer operation department, United States.
- Suchitra’s husband, Dr Krishna Ella, had a desire of manufacturing vaccines and make them affordable to people.
- In 1996, Suchitra and her husband returned to India to set up a firm. They set up a firm in Hydrabad named, Bharat Biotech International Limited in 1999. The firm is engaged in drug development, drug discovery, manufacturing of vaccines, bio-therapeutics, pharmaceuticals and health care products.
- During the starting days of the firm, Suchitra and her husband, Dr Krishna Ella, faced financial issues. It took almost three years for the firm to release its first product. Vanitha TV
- Suchitra’s Ella’s son, Reechas Veerendra, is married to the Eenadu Group’s chairman Cherukuri Ramoji’s granddaughter, Sahari.
- Suchitra Ella is the pillar of support to the Bharat Biotech firm as she looks after the wide range of operations in the company. She handles the administration, HR, and corporate affairs of the company.
- Suchitra Ella is a nature lover, she loves travelling to nature-filled and historical places. Suchitra Ella in an interview said that she has travelled a lot at a young age.
- During the starting days of the Bharat Biotech, Suchitra worked for more than 12 hours each day to set up the firm.
- According to Suchitra, Bharat Biotech is the second company in the world to manufacture mercury-free vaccines for Hepatitis B, and their vaccines are 99 per cent chemical-free.
- Suchitra Ella and her husband, Dr Krishna Ella, with the help of their firm provided the Government of India with one billion doses of Covaxin.
- As per Suchitra, two lakh doses of Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin approved by WHO(World Health Organization) was given to Vietnam.
- After the success of Covaxin Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Bharat Biotech to congratulate the entire team.
- According to Suchitra, during her school days, her parents never allowed her to commute by car so that she could learn to manage things on her own and can learn to respect the dignity of labour.
- In an interview, Suchitra told about her interest in music. Vanitha TV
- Suchitra Ella during her school days opted for Sanskrit as the second language and she considers this as the best experience of her life. Vanitha TV
- As per social media, Suchitra Ella is also an organ donor. Suchitra Ella Twitter
|↑3, ↑4, ↑5, ↑6||Vanitha TV|
|↑7||Suchitra Ella Twitter|