Husband: Jagandeep Singh
Age: 33 Years
|Other Name(s)||Dietitian Lavleen, Dt. Lavleen Kaur|
|Profession(s)||Dietitian, Clinical Nutritionist, and Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 155 cm
in meters- 1.55 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 1”
|Weight||in kilograms- 48 kg
in pounds- 105 lbs
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Kaur was awarded the "Best Dietitian in Chandigarh" by International Excellence Awards, Malaysia, in the year 2019. She received the honors from the Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor.
• She was honored as the "Most Promising Youngest Dietitian in North India", 2016 at the International Healthcare Awards, New Delhi. The award was presented by cricketer Virender Sehwag.
• Dietitian Lavleen bags the ‘Best Dietitian in Tricity’ award title at the Global Lifestyle Awards 2015. The award was bestowed by MP Abhishek Singhvi & Amar Singh at the Global Lifestyle Awards 2015.
|Date of Birth||21 April 1987 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||33 Years|
|School||Saint Soldier International School, Chandigarh|
|College/University||• Government Home Science College, Chandigarh
• Government College of Education, Chandigarh
• Panjab University, Chandigarh
|Educational Qualification||• M.Sc. Foods & Nutrition
• Master of Education (M.Ed.)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Health & Family Welfare
• B.Sc. Home Science
• UGC NET, CTET
|Address||Diet Insight, SCO 1130-31, 1st floor, 22B, Chandigarh, 160022
|Hobbies||Playing Harmonium, Gardening, and Doing Yoga
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||9 December 2012 (Sunday)|
|Children||Son- Meharmeet Singh (Born on 6 December 2013)
|Parents||Father- Baljit Singh
Mother- Parvinder Kaur
|Siblings||Brother- Gurleen Singh
Sister- Kiranjit Kaur
|Food||Rajma Chawal, Dosa, Raw Veggies, Chocolate Brownie|
|Actor(s)||Aamir Khan, Diljit Dosanjh|
|Travel Destinations||Amritsar, Shimla, Dubai|
|Colour(s)||Sky Blue, White, Black, Light Pink|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lavleen Kaur
- Does Lavleen Kaur smoke?: No
- Does Lavleen Kaur drink alcohol?: No
- Lavleen is known as one of the most trusted and youngest dietitians in North India.
- Her unique yet simple presentation of videos on social media always have a personal and ‘desi’ touch, which allows her to deeply connect and engage with people’s lives and deliver the message effectively.
- Kaur appeared on the cover of a lifestyle magazine- Urban Mélange in March 2020’s women special edition.
- Punjabi’s across the world love her diet and nutrition advice.
- She likes to eat desi Indian food and a ton of raw veggies.
- She is religious and quite attached to the principles of Sikhism.
- She used to be an introvert in school.
- At college, she fell short by 1% to win a gold medal in her M. Sc and scored the second position.
- She has acrophobia; fear of heights.
- She is known to work with her clients like a family member and many aged women have expressed that they felt like talking to their daughter.
- She has been proactive in spreading nutrition education in schools whenever she gets a chance.
- She actively supports the CANQC (Campaign Against Nutrition Quacks and Courses) to make people aware of fake and self-proclaimed dietitians.
- In one of the interviews, she said that she loved to be in her pyjamas and hated dressing up and doing make-up.
- She is always seen trying hard to connect people with real food and avoid fad diets.