|Real Name||Sujata Kumar|
|Professions||Actress and Entrepreneur|
|Famous Role(s)||Sister of Sridevi in English Vinglish movie (2012), Chief Minister in Raanjhanaa movie (2013)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year- 1964|
|Date of Death||19 August 2018|
|Place of Death||Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai|
|Age (at the time of death)||53 Years|
|School||Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Nirmala Niketan, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Nutrition|
|Debut||Film: The Memsahib (2006)
TV: Bombay Talking (2004-2005)
|Hobbies||Writing, Listening to Music, Watching Movies, Dancing, Going to Parties|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
Daughter- Kritika Kumar
|Parents||Father- V. Krishnamoorthi
Mother- Sulochana Krishnamoorthi
Sister- Suchitra Krishnamoorthi (Actress and Singer)
|Favourite Film||The Anushree Experiments (2013), Fukrey (2013)|
|Favourite Book||You Can Heal Your Life (By Louise Hay)|
- Did Sujata Kumar smoke?: Not Known
- Did Sujata Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- When she was 20 years old, she became the victim of child abuse and domestic violence.
- When she was 30, she bore a dead child.
- Sujata was not a professional singer but she took singing classes in Carnatic music. She was a Bharatnatyam dancer also.
- Sujata was the sister of famous actress Suchitra Krishnamoorthi who is the ex-wife of famous director Shekhar Kapur.
- She started her acting career in 2004 by playing the role of Sandhya Khanna in the TV serial Bombay Talking.
- Before entering the entertainment industry, she worked at Life Coach – Boffins, Oberoi Towers in Mumbai as front desk, and US Embassy – Muscat.
- She was the Chairman & Managing Director of Mumbai-based company Boffins Wit-q Games Private Limited.
- She fought against breast cancer for three years. She recovered from Cancer for a short period in 2012 and 2013, but again she got sick. After her death in Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai on 19 August 2018, her sister disclosed the news on Twitter.
- Sujata wrote an inspirational self-help book during her treatment.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography