|Real Name||Sujata Kumar|
|Famous Role||Chief Minister in Raanjhanaa (2013)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|School||Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College||Nirmala Niketan, Mumbai|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate in Nutrition|
|Debut||Film Debut: The Memsahib (2006)
TV Debut: Bombay Talking (2004-2005)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Suchitra Krishnamoorthi
|Favorite Films||The Anushree Experiments (2013), Fukrey ( 2013)|
|Favorite Book||You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter- Kritika Kumar
Son- Not Known
- Does Sujata Kumar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sujata Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sujata is the sister of famous actress Suchitra Krishnamoorthi.
- She started her acting career in 2004 by playing the role of Sandhya Khanna in the TV serial Bombay Talking.
- Before entering the entertainment industry, she worked in Life Coach – Boffins, Oberoi Towers in Mumbai as front desk, and US Embassy – Muscat.
- She is the Chairman & Managing Director of Mumbai-based company Boffins Wit-q Games Private Limited.
- She fought against breast cancer for three years.
- She wrote an inspirational self-help book during her treatment.