|Real Name||Sunil Bansal|
|Profession||Indian Politician & Agriculturist|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• In 1989, became general secretary of Rajasthan University in students election.
• In the 1990s, became a Pracharak of RSS.
• From 2010 to 2014, served as the National Convener of Youth Against Corruption (YAC).
• In 2014, BJP appointed him the co-incharge of Uttar Pradesh during Indian General Election.
• In 2017, BJP appointed him the State General Secretary (Org.) of Uttar Pradesh.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Date of Birth||20 September 1969|
|Age (as in 2017)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Kotputli Town, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Kotputli Town, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||In 1989, when he was elected general secretary of Rajasthan University in students election.|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Constitution Club of India, Rafi Marg, Delhi, India|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sunil Bansal
- Does Sunil Bansal smoke:? Not Known
- Does Sunil Bansal drink alcohol:? Not Known
- He was born in an Agrawal family in Kotputli Town, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- He has been very active in politics since his college days.
- He was elected the General Secretary of Rajasthan University in the 1989 Student Election.
- Later on, he joined RSS and became a ‘Pracharak.’
- He rose to the position of ABVP’s National Joint Organizing Secretary.
- Later on, he came very close to Amit Shah and became one of his right-handers.
- Before the Indian General Elections in 2014, he was appointed co-incharge of Uttar Pradesh.
- He has been actively involved in the anti-corruption movement and has served in various capacities.
- In 2017, he became the State General Secretary (Org.) of Uttar Pradesh BJP.
- He has written articles and books on Indian Educational System, National Security, Systemic Reforms, etc.