|Real Name||Anjali Mehta|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 57 kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-30-35
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||10 November 1967|
|Age (as in 2016)||49 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay International School, Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Medical Graduate|
|Family||Father- Anand Mehta (Industrialist)
Mother- Annaben Mehta (British Origin)
Brother- Not Known
|Hobbies||Doing philanthropy, Traveling, Listening to music|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sachin Tendulkar (Cricket Legend)|
|Marriage Date||24 May 1995|
|Children||Son- Arjun Tendulkar
Daughter- Sara Tendulkar
|Net Worth||$160 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anjali Tendulkar
- Does Anjali Tendulkar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Anjali Tendulkar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born into a Gujarati Family.
- Anjali was brought up in 75 Bhulabhai Desai Road, which is considered one of the most beautiful residential bungalows in Mumbai.
- Her father, Anand Mehta, is a renowned Gujarati Industrialist and was a former Bridge champion.
- Anjali is the only daughter of Anand and Annabel.
- Her great-grandfather was a rich landowner and her father too owns considerable property around Mumbai’s most expensive residential zones- Breach Candy.
- Some of her cousins are half-Mexicans, half-Gujarati & one of her aunts is married with a Lebanese Businessman.
- Her family has an old connection with the Nehru-Gandhi Family.
- Anjali has known personally Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi since she was a child.
- She prefers to maintain a low public profile and feels uncomfortable in front of the camera.
- She met Sachin for the first time at an airport in the year 1990 and at that time Sachin was just 17 years old while Anjali was 25.
- She was the first to inform Sachin about his father’s demise.