Sushila Charak Aka Salma Khan (Salman Khan’s Mother) Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Sushila Charak|
|Other Name||Sushila Charak Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt and pepper|
|Date of Birth||6 December 1942 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||80 Years|
|Address||Galaxy Apartments, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Meena Kumari|
|Favourite Singer||Kishore Kumar|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Married The Times of India|
|Husband/Spouse||Salim Khan (Script Writer, Actor)|
|Marriage Date||18 November 1964|
|Children||Sons- Salman Khan (Actor)
Arbaz Khan (Director, producer, writer and actor)
Sohail Khan (Director, producer, writer and actor)
Daughters- Alvira Khan, Arpita Khan (Adopted by Salim Khan and Helen)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sushila Charak
- Does Sushila Charak smoke?: No
- Does Sushila Charak drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sushila Charak is the first wife of well-known actor & screenwriter Salim Khan and mother of the Bollywood star Salman Khan.
- She was born and raised in a rich Maharashtrian Rajput family.
- Sushila is popularly known as ‘Salma Khan’.
- In 1964, she got married to Salim Khan and gave birth to four children (Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan, and Alvira Khan) but as the time passed away, her married life did not happen to be successful in the later years.
- As a result, in 1981, Salim got re-married with the veteran actress Helen without giving a divorce to Sushila.
- Sushila remained single for the sake of her children and she still even now maintains a happy and healthy relationship with the Khan family.
- Salman Khan used to live with her.
- In 2009, Sushila publically appeared first time on Farah Khan‘s TV show ‘Tere Mere Beach Mein’ alongside Salman Khan.
|↑1||The Times of India|