|Real Name||Tanzila Khan|
|Profession||Motivational Speaker, Writer, Painter, Social Charity Campaigner|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||14 October 1990|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Sialkot, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Farhat Raza Khan
Brother- Mohammad Raza Khan
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Painting, Writing & Reading|
|Favourite Food(s)||Milkshake, Coffee, Rabri, Butter Chicken, Kebab|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tanzila Khan
- Does Tanzila Khan smoke?: No
- Does Tanzila Khan drink alcohol?: No
- She was born with a disability and was not able to walk properly, as in childhood, her legs were too weak to handle her body weight.
- At the age of 16, she wrote her first book, A Story of Mexico, which brought stardom to her at the young age. After this, she wrote another book, The Perfect Situation, which is based on various phases of the life of a girl.
- She is the renowned face of Pakistan as many girls consider her as their mentor and support her in good social causes.
- She had founded a drama-production company, Creative Alley Productions, which had organised various awareness workshops and plays. She had also directed her first play, The Adam’s Family Rendezvous, under her production house.
- She had also organised many workshops for youth awareness at the global level such as ‘Let’s Get Mad’, ‘Lemonade With Tanzila Khan’, ‘Stand Up Speak Up’, and many more. While working for Youth camps and Youth Activism Summit, she had organised a workshop by the name of ‘Let’s Get Mad’, which focused on spreading educational awareness among youth.
Arshia Raheel has a message for you all!Dont forget to like her page!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arshia-Raheel-Motivational-Speaker/628663450594837?fref=nfJoin us here:https://www.facebook.com/events/1415932198707555/
Posted by Tanzila Khan on 9 ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 2015
- She had also started an educational project, Tanzila ka Rehan School, which promotes educational rights and especially aware people about the importance of a girl education.
- In 2015, she represented Pakistan at the Social Impact Summit in Los Angeles and secured the top five spot among 120 participants at the summit from 30 countries.
- She had organised different theme based workshops to create awareness among people in very humorous manner. Following this, she had organised a workshop ‘Lemonade With Tanzila Khan’, which focused on confidence building, and morale-boosting of women and girls of Pakistan.
- Here is the video of this motivational speaker, motivating her audience at TEDxKinnaird.