|Real Name||Akhilendra Mishra|
|Profession||Indian Film & Television Actor|
|Famous Role(s)||Karoor Singh, Mirchi Seth, Arjan, Ravana|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||28 March 1962|
|Age (as in 2018)||56 Years|
|Birthplace||Chhapra, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Chhapra, Bihar, India|
|School||Chhapra Zila School|
|College/University||Rajendra College, Chapra|
|Educational Qualification||BSc in Physics Hons.|
|Debut||Film: Bedardi (1993)
TV: Udaan (1990)
|Hobbies||Reciting Poet, Reading|
|Award/Honour||STAR Parivaar Award for Favourite Pita (2015)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||Son- 1 (Name Not Known)
Daughter- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Poet||Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan|
|Assets/Properties||Agriculture Land at Siwan, Bihar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akhilendra Mishra
- Does Akhilendra Mishra smoke?: Not Known
- Does Akhilendra Mishra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Akhilendra Mishra was born in the Siwan district in Bihar into a Brahmin family.
- He spent his childhood in a gurukul for four years which was located in the city where his father worked.
- He wanted to be an Engineer but his passion towards theatre Encouraged him to enter into Indian Film Industry.
- He played his life’s first theatre role when he was quite young in a Bhojpuri drama, Gauna Ki Rat, which was based on child marriage.
- He learned acting from IPTA (Indian People’s Theatre Association) and Ekjut theatre group.
- He started his television career with the television show Udaan in 1990.
- He made his debut as a big screen actor in Bedardi movie in 1993. Later he worked for superhit movies such as; Lagaan, Gangajal, Hulchal, Dewar, Muavza, Veer-Zara, Do Duni Char, Kabil and in many, more hit movies.
- He is one of the successful Television and Film actors. He played some very interesting roles in Chandrakanta, Bhagyavidhaata, Ramayan, Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Mahabharat, Tu Mera Hero and in many more.
- He is widely famous for his role of Kroor Singh, which he played in Chandrakanta Series in the 1990s. He got popularity from this role and got other memorable roles in television shows and films.
- Apart from Kroor Singh’s role; he played a dozen of popular roles such as; Ravana in Ramayana, Arjan in Lagaan, Mirchi Seth in Sarfarosh, Chandra Shekhar Azad in The Legend Of Bhagat Singh, Maharaj Bali in Devo Ke Dev… Mahadev, Govind Narain in Tu Mera Hero and many more.
- He is widely known for his villainous and comic roles.