Education: Post Graduate In Management
Wife: Malavika Dalvi
Hometown: Pimpri, Pune
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tushar Dalvi
- Tushar was born into a middle-class family in Pimpri, Pune.
- Tushar was good at arts since childhood. He actively participated in co-curricular activities in his college days.
- Tushar actively took part in the Inter-collegiate drama competitions and also used to perform at the state level meets.
- During the final year of college, Tushar completed a project work with a foreign bank.
- While he was in his final year of college, he decided to pursue acting as his career.
- He started his acting career in 1992 with the Marathi Film “Jivalaga.”
- Some of his popular films include “Not Only Mrs. Raut,” “Devrai,” “Sanai Choughade,” “Kadachit,” and “Madaari.”
- He made his television debut with the TV show “Kshitij Ye Nahi.”
- He has appeared in more than 10 episodes of the crime thriller “C.I.D.”
- Tushar has been a part of shows like “Yeh Hui Na Baat,” “Shrimaan Shrimati,” “Zanjeerein,” and “Vighnaharta Ganesha.”
- In 2000, he received his first big award for the ‘Best Actor Marathi’ for the film “Mrugajal.”
- In 2019, Dalvi replaced Abeer Soofi to play the role of ‘Sai Baba’ in the TV series “Mere Sai: Shraddha Aur Saburi.”
- In addition to acting, he has also hosted many TV programs in Hindi and Marathi.
- Initially, Dalvi’s parents were against his decision of becoming an actor, but after he bagged a few acting projects, his parents supported him in his decision.