Usha Bachani Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Divorced
Husband: Mahesh Anand
Some Lesser Known Facts About Usha Bachani
- Usha Bachani is an Indian film and television actress who has worked in many popular Hindi films and television series.
- Usha Bachani was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- In 1999, she played the role of “Dolly Mehta” in the blockbuster Hindi musical, “Taal.”
- She has appeared in many popular Hindi films, such as Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge, Deewane, Raju Chacha, Naag Yoni, Gadar: Ek Prem Katha, Mamta, Pyaar Kiya Nahin Jaata.., Kaun Hai Jo Sapno Mein Aaya, Mashooka, Bobby: Love and Lust, Life Mein Kabhie Kabhiee, Patiala Dreamz, Beiimaan Love, and Mausam Ikrar Ke Do Pal Pyar Ke.
- Apart from films, she has enjoyed a successful television career and has worked in many popular Hindi television projects, such as Lipstick, Hatim, Tumhari Disha, Kkusum, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Kituu Sabb Jaantii Hai, Mata Ki Chowki, Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage, and Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.
- In 2000, she played the role of “Ruhi” in C.I.D. on Sony Entertainment Television.
- In the same year, she got married to actor Mahesh Anand; however, within two years of their marriage, they got divorced from each other in 2002. She accused her husband of domestic violence under the influence of liquor addiction.
- Usha Bachani was the fourth wife of Mahesh Anand.
- In 2018, she played the role of “Kareena Luthra,” Bua of Karan (Dheeraj Dhoopar) in “Kundali Bhagya” on Zee TV.