|Full Name||Varun Agarwal|
|Profession||Author, Entrepreneur, Film Maker and Investor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||6 December 1987|
|Age (as in 2017)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|School||Bishop Cotton Boys School|
|College||CMR Institute of Technology|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in Technology (B-Tech)|
|Hobbies||Writing & Film making|
|Favourite Food||South Indian food & Italian|
|Favourite Actress||Carrie Fisher|
|Favourite Singer||A.R. Rahman|
|Favourite Colour||Black & Blue|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Name Not Known|
|Net Worth||INR 30 Crores|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Varun Agarwal
- Does Varun Agarwal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Varun Agarwal drink alcohol?: Yes
- Varun did his Bachelors in Engineering (Telecommunication) from Bengaluru, India.
- Varul Agarwal is a successful entrepreneur, filmmaker, and author. He is a founder of three ventures, which includes Alma Mater (2009), Reticular(2010) & Last minute Films (2005).
- His most notable venture Alma mater makes merchandised for schools, colleges (like IITs & IIMs), for corporate sectors, startups, small businesses, government organizations like the Army, the Airforce, and for private organizations, like hobby groups.
- Alma Matter is working with 3,500 schools/colleges, 800 corporates, and 400 private groups in over 350 different Indian cities and ten different countries with over a million dollars revenue.
- He wrote a national bestselling book named ‘How I Braved Anu Aunty and Co-Founded a Million Dollar Company,’ which is based on his journey of becoming an entrepreneur. The book also got its place among Amazon’s top 5 sold books.
- In his second year of engineering, he launched a company named Last Minute Video, which make music videos, corporate films, and ad films, its first video got over 3 lacs hits on youtube.
- After completing his Engineering, he went to work with a Production company ‘ Phat Phish productions’, where he got the chance to work with Preity Zinta and AR Rahman.
- Apart from Alma Mater, Varun promotes the sapling challenge, an initiative to make Bengaluru green again and in 2014, Varun was seen as the brand ambassador of Lenovo’s Flex product.
- Varun is also a motivational speaker and given lectures at Google India HQ, Cisco India HQ, Yahoo India HQ, HP India HQ, at Unilever (London), to employees of tobacco firm Philip Morris in Macau. Here is a video of his talk, which he had given in IIT Kharagpur.
- He has also given INK Talks (an Indian version of TED Talks) and shares his story of being an engineering student to a successful entrepreneur of million dollar venture.
- He teamed up with a Bangalore based stand-up comedian Sanjay Manaktala to make a music video called ‘Anu Aunty, Engineering Anthem’, which is based on his book.