|Nickname||Vedu Instagram- Vedika Bhandari|
|Famous Role||‘Neha Raj Jindal’ in the TV serial “Woh Apna Sa” (2017)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Woh Apna Sa (2017) as Neha Raj Jindal
|Date of Birth||22 July 1995 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Villa Theresa High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||• H. R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
• Anupam Kher‘s Actor Prepares, Mumbai
• New York Film Academy, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduate
• A course in Acting Buzz Souk
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram- Vedika Bhandari|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Sapna Bhandari
|Siblings||Brother- Abhishek Bhandari|
|Actor(s)||Ranbir Kapoor, Robert Pattinson|
|Holiday Destination||New York|
|Film||Dear Zindagi (2016)|
- Vedika Bhandari is an Indian television actress.
- She grew up in a middle-class family in Mumbai.
- After pursuing a course in acting, Bhandari joined the Progressive Theatre Group in Mumbai. She did plays like “A Fairytale of Rapunzel,” “Little Red Riding Hood,” “A Perfect Couple,” “Little Red Riding Hood,” “A Story of Pinocchio,” and “The Blue Fairy.”
- She gained immense popularity by playing the role of ‘Neha Raj Singh’ in the TV serial “Woh Apna Sa” (2017).
- In 2018, she played the role of ‘Ishaani Kohli’ in the TV serial “Kasam Tere Pyaar ki.”
- In 2020, Vedika was featured in the music video of Aakanksha Sharma’s song “Leh Le Meri Jaan.”
- Thereafter, she bagged a role in MX Player’s web series “Indori Ishq” (2021).
- Vedika likes to paint since childhood. In her spare time, she loves dancing and reading books. She also loves watching American and British sitcoms.
- Bhandari enjoys eating sweets.
- She loves dogs and has a pet dog named Shitzu.
- Vedika is good friends with the television actress Disha Parmar.
- In an interview, while sharing her television journey, Vedika said,
within a few years I would really like to do movies and a lot of good television shows. I really want to explore more. There is nothing permanent here. It is what the industry gives us. We have to accept it. There are ups and downs everywhere, but we learn with time. I am new to the industry and I am still learning a few things. Time will teach me more.”