Vikram Kochhar Age, Height, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Age: 36 Years
|Famous Role||Sepoy Gulab Singh in the Bollywood film, ‘Kesari’ (2019)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola (2013)
TV: Sumit Sambhal Lega (2015)
|Date of Birth||27 September 1983 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||36 Years|
|School||Army Public School, Noida|
|College/University||• Kirori Mal College, Delhi
• National School of Drama, Delhi Facebook
|Hobbies||Travelling and Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Meena Kochhar
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vikram Kochhar
- Vikram Kochhar is an Indian film, television, and theatre actor.
- After graduation from the National School of Drama, he joined Mukhatib Theatre Group.
- Later, he performed in ‘Zangoora- The Gypsy Prince and Jhumroo’ in Gurgaon.
- Some of his Bollywood films are ‘Ghanchakkar’ (2013), ‘Trip to Bhangarh’ (2014), ‘Angry Indian Goddesses’ (2015), ‘Hai Apna Dil Toh Awara’ (2016), ‘Manmarziyaan’ (2018), and ‘Kesari’ (2019).
- He has also acted in a few short films.
- He was roped in to act in the web-series including ‘Little Things 2’ (2018), ‘Sacred Games’ (2018), and ‘Raktanchal’ (2020).
- He has appeared in various TV commercials like IDBI Federal Life Insurance, Streax TVCs, Kellogg’s, and Tata Sky.