Mohit Marwah (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Mohit Marwah|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||26 August 1984|
|Age (as in 2018)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Don Bosco School, Kolkata|
|College/University||University of Delhi, New Delhi
Asian Academy of Film & Television, Noida
Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, New York
|Debut||Film: Fugly (2014)|
|Family||Father- Sandeep Marwah (Businessman)
Mother- Reena Marwah
Brother- Akshay Marwah
Maternal Uncles- Anil Kapoor (Actor), Boney Kapoor (Producer), Sanjay Kapoor (Actor)
Maternal Cousins- Sonam Kapoor (Actress), Arjun Kapoor (Actor), Rhea Kapoor (Producer), Khushi Kapoor (Actress), Jhanvi Kapoor (Actress), Harshvardhan Kapoor (Actor)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Workouts, Watching cricket & badminton|
|Favourite Cricketer||MS Dhoni|
|Favourite Film||Dil Se|
|Favourite TV Show||Narcos|
|Favourite Destination||Abu Dhabi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Antara Motiwala (Fashion Stylist)|
|Wife/Spouse||Antara Motiwala (Fashion Stylist)
|Marriage Date||21 February 2018|
|Marriage Place||Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts in Ras al-Khaimah, UAE
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohit Marwah
- Does Mohit Marwah smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mohit Marwah drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born into a Delhi based Punjabi family with roots in Pakistan as his grandfather came from Peshawar to India during the partition in 1947.
- His grandfather, Suraj Prakash Marwah, came to India with absolutely no money in hand. Initially, he used to sell newspapers and eggs at Red Fort. After years of hard work, he built the ‘Marwah studio’ at Noida Film City.
- He started his career working as an Assistant Director under Vikram Bhatt.
- After a struggle of 2 years in Mumbai, he got the lead role in the film ‘Fugly’ (2014) that was produced by Akshay Kumar.
- He has also acted in short films like ‘Strangers in the Night‘ produced by Dharma Productions, and ‘Love Shots’ produced by Yash Raj Films.
- He has been titled as one of the ‘Best Dressed Men’ in Bollywood by GQ Magazine India.
- He has also featured in a video, alongside Anmoll Malik, singer and music director Anu Malik‘s daughter’s debut single, ‘Lamhein’ which is a recreation of Coldplay’s ‘Paradise’.
- He is actively involved with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
- He received accolades for playing the role of Colonel Prem Sehgal in the period drama film ‘Raag Desh’ (2017), an Indian National Army officers who underwent court-martial.