|Real Name||Wriddhiman Saha|
|Profession||Cricketer (Wicket-Keeper Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Test- 6 February 2010 vs South Africa in Nagpur
ODI- 28 November 2010 vs New Zealand in Guwahati
|Jersey Number||#6 (India)
|Domestic/State Teams||Board Presidents XI, Kolkata Knight Riders, Chennai Super Kings, Bengal, East Zone, Kings XI Punjab, Mohun Bagan|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• In November 2010, Wriddhiman Saha was involved in a 417 run stand which, at its time, was the highest partnership for the sixth wicket in Ranji Trophy and the third highest in Indian first-class cricket.
• Wriddhiman Saha scored 362 runs at an average of 32.90 and a strike rate of 145.38 in the seventh installment of IPL. His team KXIP made it to the finals but failed to win the tournament.
• Up until October 2015, Saha has managed 4466 runs at an average of 44.20 in 75 first-class matches In addition, he has 181 catches and 23 stumpings to his name.
|Career Turning Point||Wriddhiman Saha's consistent performances at the inaugural IPL helped him secure a spot in the India A squad.|
|Date of Birth||24 October 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Saktigarh, Siliguri, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Siliguri, West Bengal, India|
|School||Siliguri Boys’ High School, Siliguri, West Bengal|
|Educational Qualifications||College Drop-out|
|Family||Father- Prashanta Saha (Used to work at West Bengal State Electricity Board)
Mother- Maitrayee Saha
Brother- Anirban Saha (Elder, Engineer)
|Hobbies||Playing video games|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Romi Saha aka Debarati (Married 2011)
|Children||Daughter- Anvi (born in 2013)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Wriddhiman Saha
- Does Wriddhiman Saha smoke: No
- Does Wriddhiman Saha drink alcohol: Not Known
- As a child, Wriddhiman Saha aspired to become an F1 Driver (Car Racer). However, due to his family’s financial problems and lack of awareness of the sport in the country, he had to give up his dream.
- Saha then got engrossed in cricket, to the extent that he gave up his college studies to pursue the sport. Part 1 exam of his graduation was the last exam of Saha’s life.
- Saha’s father, Prasanta, has played both football and cricket in Siliguri leagues but again due to financial issues, he could not continue with his sporting career. His only earning came from a job in West Bengal Electricity Board.
- As a teenager, he started playing cricket with tennis balls, as a medium pacer, and later, he became a wicket-keeper when he started playing with leather balls.
- Saha was once involved in a 417 run stand which, at its time, was the highest partnership for the sixth wicket in Ranji Trophy and the third highest in Indian first-class cricket.
- Wriddhiman Saha began his first-class career brightly; becoming only the 15th Bengal player to make a century on debut in the 2007-08 season.
- Saha began his IPL career with The Kolkata Knight Riders in 2008.
- His brilliant performance in the inaugural edition of IPL won him a spot in India A squad.
- A strong run in the Ranji Trophy in 2009-10, followed by last-minute injuries to VVS Laxman and Rohit Sharma handed Wriddhiman Saha a surprise Test debut, as a specialist batsman, in the home series against South Africa in February 2010. However, he was out for a duck in the first innings of the match.
- Saha met his wife, Debarati, on the social networking site Orkut, and married her in 2011 after a four-year courtship.
- Wriddhiman Saha is the first cricketer to score a century in an Indian Premier League final (2014).
- Saha’s wife runs a food joint by the name of Puran Dhaka in Kolkata.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)