|Famous For||Being a contestant in MTV’s "Supermodel of the Year"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Music Video: Ik Supna (2020)
TV: MTV Supermodel of the Year (2019)
|Date of Birth||Year 2000|
|Age (as in 2019)||19 Years|
|Birthplace||Karnal, Haryana, India|
|College/University||Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||While she was in the final year of her graduation, she skipped her final exams to participate in MTV Supermodel of the Year.|
|Tattoo||Yukti has got a tattoo inked on her left torso.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Parveen Thareja
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: She has one twin brother.
|Food||Pizza, Garlic Bread, Burger|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yukti Thareja
- Yukti Thareja was born in a middle-class family in Karnal, Haryana.
- Yukti was inclined towards modelling from a very young age.
- While in college, she won the Delhi Times Fresh Face 2017 contest.
- During her final year of college, Yukti got the opportunity to participate in the modelling reality show “MTV Supermodel of the Year.”
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @mtvindia (@get_repost) ・・・ Hawa hawai! ? Humare contestants ab udenge and if you don’t wanna miss it, watch the latest episode on @voot now! Watch @livonserum MTV #SupermodelOfTheYear Entertainment Partner @infinitymusicin by Harman. Every Sunday at 7 PM on MTV & anytime on @voot! #TuneForIndia @milindrunning @malaikaaroraofficial @masabagupta @vjanusha @ujjwalaraut @yuktithareja05 #YuktiThareja #MalaikaArora #MilindSoman #UjjwalaRaut #MasabaGupta #VJAnusha #AnushaDandekar #Modeling #Supermodel #Fashion
- Yukti has featured in the catalogue shoots for online portals like House of Pink and Hallmark Suits.
- She has also featured in the TV advertisement of Grofers.
- Yukti is associated with TOABH Talent Management, a modelling agency.
- Initially, Yukti’s parents were not happy with her decision to pursue modelling as her career. However, she took her mother to a few shoots to make her familiar with the shooting environment and convinced her to let her make a career in modelling.