|Full Name||Aamir Bashir|
|Profession||Actor, Film Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 43 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Kashmir, Jammu & Kasmir, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Kashmir, Jammu & Kasmir, India|
|College||St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi|
|Debut||Film: Armaan (2003)
TV: Bhanwar (1998)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aamir Bashir
- Does Aamir Bashir smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aamir Bashir drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born brought up in Kashmir, India.
- His father is a retired Chief Justice of Jammu High Court.
- He debuted his acting career with a cameo role in the serial –Bhanwar.
- In 2008, he was supposed to play Shahrukh Khan‘s younger brother in the film ‘My Name is Khan’ but his Visa to the United States got denied and later that role was played by Jimmy Shergill.
- In 2010, his directorial debut Harud was premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival (2010).
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)