|Full Name||Aanchal Thakur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-152 cm
in meters-1.52 m
in feet inches-5’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-45 kg
in pounds-99 lbs
|Date of Birth||28 August 1996|
|Age (as in 2017)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Burua, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Burua, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Family||Father- Roshan Thakur (Secretary General of the Winter Games Federation of India (WGFI))
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Boys, Affairs and More|
- Aanchal started learning Skiing at a very young age from her father.
- Later, she took skiing classes from a former Olympian ‘Heera Lal’ who helped her to sharpen skills.
- In 2012, she has represented India at the ‘2012 Winter Youth Olympics’, held in Innsbruck, Austria.
- She has also participated in some other events like Alpine Skiing – Girl’s Slalom and Giant Slalom.
- In 2016, she took part in the ‘Intercollege Wushu Championships’, held at Panjab University, Chandigarh where she was declared the winner.
- On 9 January 2018, Aanchal received the Slalom Skiing Bronze in the FIS (Federation Internationale de Ski) ‘Alpine Ejder 3200 Cup’ International skiing competition that was held in Turkey and became the India’s first Skiing medalist.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography