Some Lesser Known Facts About Abhinav Anand
- Does Abhinav Anand smoke?: Yes
- Does Abhinav Anand drink alcohol?: Yes
- In his college days, he made a short film, ‘Ehsaas,’ which became very popular and gave him the motivation he needed to dive into the digital world.
- In 2013, he made a parody on the movie, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur,’ with the name of ‘Gangs of Berozgaar.’ The video was a huge hit.
- After seeing his performance in ‘Gangs of Berozgaar,’ TVF offered him a 3-month internship. He rejected the offer as he was afraid to tell his father about it.
- His father was very strict. In an interview, he revealed that initially, he was unable to tell his father that he wanted to pursue a career in media.
- After completing his graduation, he worked in a construction company as a Civil Engineer, 200km from Bhubaneshwar.
- After working in Bhubaneshwar for some time, he left the job and joined his father, who also was a civil engineer, and started working with him in Agartala.
- In an interview, he revealed that he wasn’t satisfied working as a civil engineer. He then applied again at TVF and got a job offer from the company.
- He has worked as an assistant director of the web series, TVF Bachelors and has also played the famous character, ‘Bade’ in the TSP’s Bade Chote.
- Here is an episode of TSP’s Bade Chote:
- In 2018, he directed ‘Tinder Games,’ a spoof of the Indian show, Sacred Games. He also played the lead character, Gaitonde, in the show. The show garnered a lot of applause and was highly appreciated by the audience.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)