Wife: Farah Naaz
Age: 56 Years
Marital Status: Married
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sumeet Saigal
- Sumeet Saigal is a former Indian actor and producer who lives in Mumbai, India.
- He is known for his noteworthy contributions to the Indian cinemas in the late ’90s.
- He is the nephew of Indian film producers and directors, Naresh Saigal and Ramesh Saigal.
- He mostly performed supporting roles in films, co-starring with actors like Govinda, Sanjay Dutt, and many more.
- With his good looks and charm, Sumeet was considered the heartthrob of Bollywood in the late ’90s.
- He appeared last in the films, “Saajan Ki Baahon Mein” and “Sauda” in the year 1995.
- He was married to the niece of Bollywood veteran actress, Saira Banu, who is also a Bollywood actress.
- His first marriage with Shaheen Banu lasted for 17 years and together they have a daughter named, Sayyeshaa.
- In 2003, after the divorce, Sumeet got married to the Bollywood veteran actress Farah Naaz who is also the ex-wife of Vindu Dara Singh.
- Farah has a son named Fateh, who has been living with Sumeet and Farah since their marriage.
- After appearing in 30 films as an actor, he quit acting and after 12 years of break, he ventured into film production.
- In 2019, Sumeet’s daughter, Sayyeshaa, who is also a Bollywood actress, got married to the Kollywood actor and producer, Arya, and the couple has a daughter, Ariana.
- He produced a video song in the film “Red: The Dark Side,” and in the year 2010, he further produced the film “Rokkk” casting Tanushree Dutta and Udita Goswami.
- In 2000, he founded a production company “Sumeet Arts” which dubs and entitle South Indian film into the Hindi language. Sumeet Arts – Offical Site