|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Ash Brown|
|Debut||TV: Just Mohabbat (1996-2000) on Sony Entertainment Television; as Gautam
Film: Jaanwar (1999); as Raju
|Date of Birth||14 November 1986 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||36 Years|
|School||Swami Vivekanand International School (SVIS), Mumbai (1999-2003)|
|College/University||Jai Hind College, Mumbai (2007)|
|Educational Qualification||He studied Economics at Jai Hind College, Mumbai.|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Tanvi Thakkar (actress)|
|Marriage Date||16 February 2021
|Children||The couple welcomed a baby boy on 19 June 2023.
|Parents||Father- Sunil Kapadia
Mother- Bina Kapadia
Sister- Sonali Kapadia
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditya Kapadia
- Aditya Kapadia is an Indian actor who works primarily in Bollywood films, Hindi TV series, and Gujarati films.
- Aditya has played a variety of roles in several Hindi TV series including Idhar Udhar (1998) as Abhishek Sharma, Shaka Laka Boom Boom (2000) as Jhumru, and Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum (2012) as Shashwat Nikhilesh Majumdar.
- He played the role of Ishaan Mehra in the TV show Cambala Investigation Agency (2008).
- After making his Bollywood debut in the film Jaanwar, he appeared in numerous Bollywood films including Hari Puttar: A Comedy of Terrors (2008) as Rocky A. Dhoonca, Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami (2014) as young Purushotam Narayan Joshi.
- In 2015, he appeared in the Gujarat film Bas Ek Chance and played the role of Brijesh Patel.
- Aditya and his wife are social media enthusiasts and often post entertaining reels on social media platforms including Instagram.
- Aditya is multilingual as he can speak English, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, and Chichewa languages fluently.
- Aditya consumes alcoholic beverages occasionally.
- While talking about how Aditya and Tanvi connected with each other, in an interview, Aditya said that they met on the sets of the TV show Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum as they were co-stars in the show.
We met on the sets of Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyar Hum and the funniest thing is that we were playing twins in the show! The love story started with being friends. We both got quite fond of each other very quickly cause although we’re both very different people, but the outlook on life is pretty similar. We both wanted pretty similar things in life. And that clicked.”
They waited around 9 years to get married. While talking about his engagement ceremony in another interview, Aditya said,
We had decided to official our relationship with the engagement and it was supposed to be just a family affair. But when we started counting on the heads-and that too only important ones, the numbers shot up and it would have been difficult at home, so we had this ceremony at a restaurant. It was not exactly a Roka ceremony, but something similar to that. ”