Height: 5’ 9”
Hometown: Bandırma, Balıkesir, Turkey
Age: 29 Years
|Famous Role||Hayat Uzun in the Turkish television show Aşk Laftan Anlamaz on Show TV (2016)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-24|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Physical Transformation||When Hande started her acting career, she weighed more than 65 kg. However, she managed to lose her weight by 10 kg after following a specific diet plan.
|Debut||Film (Turkish; as an actor): Mest-i Aşk (2022) as Kimia Khatoon
TV (Turkish; as an actor): Çalıkuşu (2013) as Zahide
Music Video: Canın Sağ Olsun by Demir Yağmur
|Awards||• 2015: Rising Star Award at 42nd Golden Butterfly Awards for the television show Güneşin Kızları
• 2016: Most Successful Award at İTÜ EMÖS Success Awards for the television show Güneşin Kızları
• 2016: Best Actress Award at Turkey's Youth Awards for the television show Güneşin Kızları
• 2016: New Rising Star Award at KTÜ Media Awards for the television show Güneşin Kızları
• 2017: Best Actress in Comedy Award at Yeditepe University Dilek Awards for the television show Aşk Laftan Anlamaz
• 2017: Best Actress Award at İstanbul Moda Rehberi Awards for the television show Aşk Laftan Anlamaz
• 2017: Best Actress in Comedy Award at 44th Golden Butterfly Awards for the television show Aşk Laftan Anlamaz
• 2018: Best Actress Award at Marketing Turkey: The One Awards for the television show Siyah İnci
• 2018: Best Actress of the Year Award at Golden Wings Awards for the television show Sen Çal Kapımı
• 2021: Best Actress Award at Güzel Awards for the television show Sen Çal Kapımı
• 2021: Best Couple Award along with Kerem Bürsin at Güzel Awards for the television show Sen Çal Kapımı
|Title||Miss Civilization Turkey 2012
|Date of Birth||24 November 1993 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Bandırma, Balıkesir, Turkey|
|Hometown||Bandırma, Balıkesir, Turkey|
|College/University||Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Educational Qualification||Department of Traditional Turkish Arts (college dropout) Riri nano|
|Hobbies||Reading and travelling|
|Tattoo(s)||A butterfly tattoo inked on the back of her neck
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Burak Serdar Şanal, Turkish actor (2015)
• Ekin Mert Daymaz, Turkish actor (2015-2017)
• Mehmet Dincerler, Turkish businessman (2017)
• Murat Dalkiliç, Turkish pop singer, songwriter, and music producer (2017-2020)
• Kerem Bürsin, Turkish actor (2020-2022)
• Kaan Yıldırım, Turkish actor (2022)
|Parents||Father- Kaya Erçel
Mother- Aylin Erçel (died in 2019 due to cancer)
|Siblings||Sister- Gamze Erçel (a Turkish model and actress)
|Actor(s)||Ryan Gosling and Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Football Club||Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü|
|Song||Eyvallah by Burak King|
|Quote||"Don't believe in anything other than yourself"|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hande Erçel
- Hande Erçel is a Turkish model and actress who is well-known for playing the role of Hayat Uzun in the Turkish television show Aşk Laftan Anlamaz (Hindi titled ‘Pyaar Lafzon Mein Kahan’) in 2016 on Show TV.
- While studying at Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, Hande got the opportunity to work on Turkish television shows. Hence, she could not complete her higher education in traditional Turkish fine arts.
- After winning the title of Miss Civilization Turkey in 2012, Hande represented Turkey at the Miss Civilization of the World beauty pageant, which was held in Azerbaijan, and she was the 1st runner-up in the contest.
- In 2014, Hande appeared in two television shows, Çılgın Dersane Üniversitede as Meryem, and Hayat Ağacı as Selen Karahanlı on TRT 1.
- In 2015, Hande appeared in the show Güneşin Kızları on Kanal D in a lead role as Selin Yılmaz.
- In 2016, Hande gained popularity among the audience when she appeared as Hayat Uzun in the show Aşk Laftan Anlamaz on Show TV. In September 2017, after the immense success of the television show Aşk Laftan Anlamaz, the show was released in India and was dubbed in the Hindi language, titled ‘Pyaar Lafzon Mein Kahan.’
- Hande has appeared in a few television shows like Siyah İnci as Hazal Şulabı on Star TV (2017), Halka as Müjde Akay on TRT 1 (2019), Azize as Azize Günay on Kanal D (2019), and Sen Çal Kapımı (titled in Hindi as Love Is In The Air) as Eda Yıldız on Fox (2020).
- Hande Erçel has appeared in a few commercials for brands like Loreal Paris, DeFacto, Atasay Jewelry, and Signal White Now.
- Hande is an avid animal lover, and she often shares pictures of her pet dogs, namely, Azul, Noche, and Niebla on social media.
- During her school days, Hande aspired to become an actress, but her father encouraged her to pursue a career in the medical field.
- In an interview, Hande revealed that she had a great interest in theatre, and has worked as a play assistant in several theatre plays.
- Since childhood, Hande was fond of painting and sketching. In an interview, she revealed that apart from becoming an actor, she aspired to become a curator.
- In 2020, Hande was recognized as the Most Beautiful Woman in the World by Top Beauty World, an organisation that selects the 100 most handsome men and 100 most beautiful women in the world as per the recommendation of three plastic surgeons from Los Angeles cosmetic surgery clinic.
- In an interview, Hande revealed that she was a firm believer in manifestation.
- In 2021, Hande ranked 42nd in the Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces, which was presented by TC Candler.
- Hande has been appointed as the brand ambassador of a few brands like Nocturne, Atasay Jewelry, DeFacto, and Cancer-Free Life Association.
- Hande often posts pictures on her social media handles in which she can be seen consuming alcohol at parties and events.
- In July 2022, Hande Erçel was recognised as the Most Beautiful Turkish Actress in 2022 by Nubia Magazine’s global poll.
- In August 2022, it was reported that Hande would work in a Hindi web series, directed by Rahul Mishra. Womensera
- Hande has featured on the cover of a few magazines like Vogue, Elele, InStyle, Hello!, Originel, Elle, etc.