|Real Name||Arjun Bhardwaj|
|Profession||Research Analyst, Student|
|Date of Birth||Year 1993|
|Date of Death||3 April 2017|
|Death Cause||Suicide (Depression)|
|Place of Death||Taj Lands End, Mumbai|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|College||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Engineering student|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Businessman)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Bhardwaj
- Does Arjun Bhardwaj smoke?: Yes
- Does Arjun Bhardwaj drink alcohol?: Yes
- Arjun was a Research Analyst, who used to work in ‘Onionfans’, a tech media and venture capital management organization.
- He was from a wealthy family.
- He was a resident of Bengaluru and was living in Mumbai since 2013.
- Due to depression, he committed suicide on 3 April 2017 at 6.20 pm by jumping off the 19th floor of the 5-star hotel, Taj Lands End, Mumbai. After the incident, he was taken to Bhabha Hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.
- Before committing suicide, he posted a 1 min. 44 sec. ‘suicide tutorial’ on Facebook Live titled: ‘How to Suicide.’ with following steps: “Step 1, write notes to people…Step 2, get drunk, Step 3…enjoy the view, Step 4…have bacon pasta,” he says in the video. He was in a bathrobe, smoking, and drinking from a bottle of wine. “See you guys on the other side,” is the last thing he says before the video ends.
- He blamed depression and drug abuse in his suicide note, also thanked his friends and apologized to his parents.