Age: 32 Years
Education: Commerce Graduate
Hometown: Baisi, Supaul, Bihar
|Full Name||Aditya Narayan Jha|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Singer, TV Presenter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||6 August 1987|
|Age (as in 2019)||32 Years|
|Hometown||Baisi, Supaul, Bihar|
|School||Utpal Shanghvi School, Mumbai, India|
|College||Mitthibai College of Commerce, Mumbai, India
Tech Music Schools, London
|Educational Qualification(s)||Commerce Graduate,
Diploma in English Contemporary Music
|Debut||Film (Child Artist): Rangeela (1995)
Film (actor): Shaapit (2010)
Nepali Film (singer): Mohini (1992)
Hindi Film (singer): Akele hum Akele Tum (1995)
Film (music director): Shaapit (2010)
TV (host): Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge (2007)
|Family||Grandfather- Hari Krishna Jha (Singer)
Grandmother- Bhuvaneshwari Jha (Singer)
Father- Udit Narayan (Singer)
Mother- Deepa Narayan (Singer)
|Hobbies||Gymming, Travelling, Playing the Guitar|
|Controversies||• During his graduation days at the Mithibai College in Mumbai, he was suspended from college for misbehaving with the security guards.
• On 2 October 2017, Aditya with 5 people was on his way from Raipur to Mumbai, but they were stopped at the Raipur airport for exceeding the cabin luggage limit. Aditya was carrying excess baggage of 40 kg, for which he was supposed to pay INR 13,000, but he refused to pay this amount to the female check-in staff member and told her that he will not pay more than INR 10000. He didn't stop there as he misbehaved with the female staff member and the Duty Manager. When he was asked to calm down, he started shouting even louder and used abusive words. He later apologized to ground staff, after which he was given boarding cards.
• On 12 March 2018, the Versova police arrested him for allegedly ramming his Mercedes-Benz car into an autorickshaw, injuring a woman passenger and a senior citizen autorickshaw driver. He was later released on bail.
|Favourite Food||Burger, Pasta|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, Grey|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Shweta Agarwal, actress (ex-girlfriend)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditya Narayan
- Does Aditya Narayan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aditya Narayan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Aditya Narayan is the son of famous Bollywood singer Udit Narayan who is an actor, television host, composer, and singer.
- He is from a full musical background, from his grandparents to parents, all are singers.
- He began his singing career at a very young age: he was discovered by Kalyanji Virji Shah when he sang at the celebration of his 4th birthday.
- He then started performing in the concert called Little Wonders, a show where children displayed their talent in various art forms.
- He began his acting career as a child actor, when the popular producer and director Subhash Ghai spotted him at the Filmfare (1995) award function, as the final performer for the “Little Wonders” troupe. He was then signed by Subhash Ghai for his forthcoming film Pardes, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhary.
- He performed more than 100 songs as a child artist and also released one album- Aditya at Polygram Music (now Universal Music).
- His most successful song was Chhota Baccha Jaan Ke from the film Masoom (1996). It earned him his first major film award, the Screen Awards critics’ Best Child Singer in 1997 and also received a special jury award at the Screen Awards as best child singer for the same song.
- While in college, Aditya used to entertain his friends with his songs and comic acts.
- In 2009, he signed his first film as the lead actor, Shaapit, directed by Vikram Bhatt, which was released in 2010. He sang 4 songs and also wrote and composed the title track for the film, Shaapit.
- Aditya worked as an assistant director in the Sanjay Leela Bhansali‘s 2013 film Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela. He also sang two songs for the film which included “Tattad Tattad” and “Ishqaun Dhishqyaun.”
- In 2014, he created a band called “The A team“.
- He released his first independent single “Tu hi Pyar hai” in 2014 with Gabriella Demetriades (a South African actress and model).
- He has sung in more than 16 different Indian languages.
- On 2 October 2017, a video was made while Aditya was shouting, abusing and threatening an Indigo airline official at the Raipur airport, when he was stopped for carrying excess baggage.
- He has hosted many seasons of Zee TV’s singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.’
- In 2019, Aditya emerged the runner-up in the ninth season of the Colors’ TV reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi.”
- Here’s an interesting video about Aditya Narayan’s biography: