|Real Name||Aditya Narayan Jha|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, TV Presenter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||6 August 1987|
|Age (as in 2016)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Baisi, Supaul, Bihar|
|School||Utpal Shanghvi School, Mumbai, India|
|College||Mitthibai College of Commerce, Mumbai, India
Tech Music Schools, London
|Educational Qualification||Commerce Graduate,
Diploma in English Contemporary Music
|Debut||Film/As Child Artist: Rangeela (1995)
Film/As Adult Shaapit (2010)
Film/As Singer Mohini (Nepali Movie, 1992)
Film/As Singer Akele hum Akele Tum ( Hindi Movie, 1995)
Film/Music Director Shaapit (2010)
TV/As Host: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge (2007)
|Family||Grandfather- Hari Krishna Jha (Singer)
Grandmother- Bhuvaneshwari Jha (Singer)
Father- Udit Narayan (Singer)
Mother- Deepa Narayan (Singer)
|Favourite Food||Mom's Cooked Food|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Singer||Shaan (Shantanu Mukherjee)|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Grey|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditya Narayan
- Does Aditya Narayan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aditya Narayan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Aditya Narayan is the son of famous Bollywood singer Udit Narayan who is an actor, television host, composer, and singer.
- He is from a full musical background, from his grandparents to parents, all are singers.
- He began his singing career at a very young age: he was discovered by Kalyanji Virji Shah when he sang at the celebration of his 4th birthday.
- He then started performing in the concert called Little Wonders, a show where children displayed their talent in various art forms.
- He began his acting career as a child actor, when the popular producer and director Subhash Ghai spotted him at the Filmfare (1995) award function, as the final performer for the “Little Wonders” troupe. He was then signed by Subhash Ghai for his forthcoming film Pardes, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhary.
- He performed more than 100 songs as a child artist and also released one album- Aditya at Polygram Music (now Universal Music).
- His most successful song was Chhota Baccha Jaan Ke from the film Masoom (1996). It earned him his first major film award, the Screen Awards critics’ Best Child Singer in 1997 and also received a special jury award at the Screen Awards as best child singer for the same song.
- In 2009, he signed his first film as the lead actor, Shaapit, directed by Vikram Bhatt, which was released in 2010. He sang 4 songs and also wrote and composed the title track for the film, Shaapit Hua.
- In 2014, he created a band called “The A team“.
- He also released his first independent single “Tu hi Pyar hai” in 2014 with Gabriella Demetriades (a South African actress and model).
- In 2014, he also joined Sanjay Leela Bhansali, as an assistant director for his film, Ram Leela.
- He has sung in more than 16 different Indian languages.
- He has hosted many seasons of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (an Indian singing reality show).