Shweta Agarwal Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Height: 5' 4"
Profession: Actor, Model
Husband: Aditya Narayan
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Debut||Film: Raghavendra (2003, as Maha Lakshmi)
TV: Babul Ki Duwayen Leti Jaa (2000, as Preeti)
|Date of Birth||23 January|
|College/University||University of Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||1 December 2020 (Tuesday)
|Marriage Place||ISKCON temple in Juhu, Mumbai|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Aditya Narayan India Today
|Children||In February 2022, Aditya and Shweta welcomed their first child together, a baby girl. NDTV They named their daughter Tvisha Narayan Jha. India Today
|Parents||Father- Ashok Agarwal
Mother- Nilu Agarwal
|Siblings||Brother- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shweta Agarwal
- Shweta Agarwal is an Indian model and actress who made film debut with the Telugu movie Raghavendra (2003). Thereafter, she appeared in the movies, Miras (2008), Shaapit: The Cursed (2010), and Tandoori Love (2008). In 2020, putting an end to all speculations, Shweta Agarwal and Aditya Narayan, a famous Bollywood singer, made their ten-year-long relationship official.
- Shweta Agarwal began her acting career with the television series Babul Ki Duwayen Leti Jaa (2000). Thereafter, she appeared in the television series Shagun (2001), and Dekho Magar Pyaar Se (2004).
- In 2001, she appeared in the music video of Falguni Pathak‘s song Saawan Mein.
- Aditya Narayan met Shweta Agarwal on the sets of the film Shaapit (2010), which was Aditya’s debut film.
- Shweta also starred in a Turkish film, Miras (2008), and a Swiss comedy film, Tandoori Love (2008). Tandoori Love was released in five languages – Hindi, English, Swiss-German, German, and French.
- Here’s an interesting video about Shweta Agarwal’s biography: