Marital Status: Unmarried
Education: B.Tech, UPSC Topper
|Profession||To be appointed as IAS officer|
|Famous role||Clearing UPSC 2021|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Educational Qualification||Electrical Engineer|
|Hobbies||Playing chess and cricket|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Bank of Baroda official
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aishwarya Verma
- He is an electrical engineer but didn’t choose Electrical Engineering as an optional subject for UPSC and chose Geography as his optional subject.
- He secured fourth position in the UPSC exam 2021. A total number of 10,93,984 candidates applied for the exam, out of which a total of 5,08,619 candidates appeared for this exam.
- In an interview, he was asked about what was his reaction when the results were announced. He answered and said,
- After the announcement of the result, people read the toppers list and referred to him as she/her pronouns, and Twitter was flooded with girl power tweets, stating that the top four toppers are females. After this, journalist Anil Kumar twitted to clarify the fact that the fourth ranker, Aishwarya Verma, is a male candidate. Twitter
- He also talked about how he has been teased since childhood for his name and said,