Rahim Pardesi Height, Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland
Age: 33 Years
Father: Amer Masood
|Real name||Muhammad Amer Media Hacker|
|Profession(s)||Comedian, Actor, Singer, and Digital Content Creator|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Debut||YouTube (Content Creator): Desi Trick or Treat (2016)|
|Date of Birth||29 March 1988 (Tuesday) Facebook|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Photography and Videography from Glasgow, Scotland YouTube|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||First Marriage- 21 February 2010|
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife- Semera Amer
Second Wife- Somia (Otolaryngologist)
Subhan and Ahil (from his first wife)
Zayaan (from his second wife)
Daughter- Habana (from his first wife)
|Parents||Father- Amer Masood (owns a proprietary business in Glasgow)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||He has four sisters, and two of his sisters’ names are Hamna Masood and Jamuna.
|Car Collection||Kia Sportage SUV
|Bike Collection||ZXMCO KPR 200 Cruise (image in car collection)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rahim Pardesi
- Rahim Pardesi is a comedian, singer, actor, and digital content creator of Pakistani descent.
- He was born and brought up in Glasglow, Scotland.
- Initially, his family encouraged him to start making videos and uploading them on social media. He then started his YouTube channel in 2016 and soon managed to attract a huge audience on his channel. He uploads comic videos on his self-titled YouTube channel and some of his popular comic characters are Nasreen and Khalid. On his YouTube channel, he has 2.94 million subscribers (as of 2021). He has another YouTube Channel ‘Pardesi Squad’ on which he uploads vlogs related to his real life.
- In 2016, he received Best Video Channel 2016 by Asian Media Awards (AMA) for his self-titled YouTube channel.
- He also owns a media production company in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Pardesi has lent his voice for many Pakistani songs such as ‘Rang’ (2018), ‘Bill Dena’ (2019), ‘Enta Habibi’ (2019), ‘Dharke Jiya’ (2019), and ‘Katta Naal Rakhda’ (2020).
- He appeared in the popular Pakistani songs ‘Baari’ (2019) and ‘Baari 2’ (2020) sung by the Pakistani singer Bilal Saeed.
- He worked as an actor in the Pakistani short film ‘Dear Biwi’ (2020).
- In 2021, he was roped in the Pakistani web series ‘Inspector Bulla.’
- He is a sports enthusiast and loves to play cricket and do horse riding.
- During an interview, he talked about his famous comic character Nasreen. He said,
Hahaha, of course, Nasreen and Pardesi are the staple. Pretty sure we all have come across a ‘Nasreen’ and a ‘Pardesi’ in our desi families. But contrary to what my fans think they aren’t based on an individual I met, but rather a collective of many of my experiences. At one point I wanted to discontinue the Nasreen and Pardesi sketches because I felt I had done enough of comedy, but the fan outrage did not really let me.”
- In an interview, he shared why he returned to Pakistan from Glasglow. He said,
I was travelling to Pakistan a lot for many projects. It made sense for me to make the move as I had a supportive team and project opportunities. Also, needless to say, that I am a big patriot.”
- During an interview, he said that he adopted his last name as ‘Pardesi’ as he liked the word ‘Pardesi.’ YouTube
- In 2021, Pardesi released a video in which he said that the claims made by the Canadian-Pakistani YouTubers Sham Idrees and his wife Queen Froggy (Seher) of being attacked by the YouTuber Ducky fans during a meet and greet fest in Karachi, Pakistan, were fake. Something Haute