|Full name||Ajit Ahmed Sodhi Nafisa Ali Official Website|
|Profession(s)||Actor and Assistant Director|
|Famous For||Being the son of the veteran Indian actress and philanthropist Nafisa Ali|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Nafisa Ali Official Website Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Debut||Film (Assistant Director): Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019)
|Date of Birth||8 April 1989 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||32 Years|
|School||The British School, New Delhi|
|College/University||Monash University, Melbourne, Australia|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Business, Management, and Economics (2009-2012) LinkedIn- Ajit Sodhi|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Colonel R S Sodhi (former polo player and recipient of the Arjuna Award)
Mother- Nafisa Ali (veteran actress and social worker)
|Siblings||Sister(s)- Pia Sodhi and Armana Sodhi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ajit Sodhi
- Ajit Sodhi is an Indian actor who also works as an assistant director in Hindi films.
- In 2019, he worked as an assistant director in the Hindi films ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi’ and ‘Sepia.’
- Later, he worked as a venture partner in the software company ‘Favcy’ located in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- He has been roped as an actor in the Hindi films ‘Jee Bhar Ke Jee Le’ and ‘Border 2,’ which are yet to be released.
- In an interview, he shared that his mother has been his inspiration to work in Hindi films. He further said,
She comes to the shoot whenever she can and advises me to not squint my eyes. She always says that acting is about expressing oneself through their eyes and it requires the actor to maintain eye contact with the audience. I’m slowly learning and hope my mom will be proud of me for that.”
- Just like his father, he is also inclined towards sports. He loves to play polo and football, and he has been playing football in the football team of ‘Roots Football Academy.’
- Ajit Sodhi’s interview has been published in various renowned Indian magazines like Filmfare.
- During an interview, he shared why he opted for acting as a career. He replied,
I had thought of acting, but only in my dreams. I never thought I would pursue it. I was part of the theatre group in school and college, but standing in front of the cameras and portraying a role for a large population wasn’t something I planned for.”