Akshat Singh (Dancer) Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Akshat Singh|
|Profession||Child Actor, Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 122 cm
in meters- 1.22 m
in Feet Inches- 4' 0''
|Weight||in Kilograms- 32 Kg
in Pounds- 71 lbs
|Date of Birth||21 April 2005|
|Age (as in 2016)||11 Years|
|Birth Place||Liluah, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Liluah, West Bengal, India|
|School||M. C. Kejriwal Vidyapeeth, Liluah, Howrah, West Bengal
Ryan International School, Mumbai
|Debut||Film Debut: Ayal Njanalla (2015, Mollywood)|
|Family||Father- Abhay Singh
Mother- Uma Singh
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akshat Singh
- Does Akshat Singh smoke?: N/A
- Does Akshat Singh drink alcohol?: N/A
- Akshat started dancing at the age of 3.
- He participated in various reality shows such as India’s Got Talent, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7, and Dance Bangla Dance.
- He was invited to appear on American television talk show The Ellen DeGeneres Show because of his appearance in Indian reality shows, and after that, he became an overnight sensation in the United States.
- He also appeared in a Japanese advertisement.
- He is a huge fan of superstar Salman Khan.
- He is the first non-celebrity Indian kid who featured in the Emmy-award winning show.
- He is the first contestant who won the coveted golden shoes in the famous dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7.