|Real Name||Rahul Ajay Tripathi|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|International Debut||Test- N/A
|Jersey Number||#52 (Rising Pune Supergiant)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Karnataka, Rising Pune Supergiant|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right arm fast-medium|
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• While playing against Royal Challengers Bangalore in April 2017, Tripathi, with the help of tree fours and a six smashed 31 off just 23 and confirmed his place as an opener in the team.
• With the help of six fours and three sixes, Tripathi scored 59 off 41 against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
• In the 26 matches that Tripathi has played till April 2017, he has scored more than 1200 runs averaging nearly 32 with three centuries and six half-centuries.
|Career Turning Point||Looking at his performances in the first-class format, Rising Pune Supergiant signed him for the 10th edition of IPL.|
|Date of Birth||2 March 1991|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Educational Qualifications||Not known|
|Family||Father- Pranav Kumar Pandey (Builder)
Mother- Suchitra Singh
Brother- Raj Kishan (Former State Level Cricketer)
|Hobbies||Listening to Music|
|Favourite Cricketer||Ajinkya Rahane|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rahul Tripathi
- Does Rahul Tripathi smoke: Not Known
- Does Rahul Tripathi drink alcohol: Not Known
- Tripathi is a first-class Indian cricketer who plays Maharashtra.
- Rising Pune Supergiant bought him for INR 10 Lakh for 2017 season of IPL.
- One of the issues that RPS had been facing before Tripathi’s arrival was the absence of an ideal opening partner for Ajinkya Rahane. Initially, Mayank Agarwal was brought in, but he could not stand a chance at the top. Tripathi finally came in as a rescue for the team at the opening slot with quick runs.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡