|Real Name||Alexandra Patricia Morgan|
|Nickname||Baby Horse, Alex|
|Profession||American soccer player|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Professional Debut||In 2008, during the CONCACAF Women's U-20 Championship in Puebla, Mexico.|
|Coach/Mentor||Pia Sundhage, Jill Ellis|
|Records (main ones)||• After scoring 28 goals and 21 assists in 2012, she became the youngest U.S. player to score more than 20 goals in a single year.
• In 2016, she scored the fastest-ever goal (in 12 seconds) in U.S. soccer history.
|Career Turning Point||In 2010, when she scored a goal against Italy in the 4th minute of the extra time which gave the Unites States a 1-0 victory over Italy to qualify for the final spot for the Women's World Cup.|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1989|
|Age (as in 2016)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Diamond Bar, California, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Diamond Bar, California, United States|
|School||Diamond Bar High School, Diamond Bar, California, USA|
|College||University of California, Berkeley, California, USA|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Political Economy|
|Family||Father- Michael T. Morgan
Mother- Pamela S. Morgan
Sisters- Jeni Morgan, Jeri Morgan
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Running|
|Favourite Footballer||Lionel Messi|
|Favourite Food||Mexican Cuisines, Coffee|
|Favourite Book||A Thousand Splendid Suns, To Kill a Mockingbird|
|Favourite Color||White, Pink|
|Favourite Film||The Blind Side, Catch Me If You Can|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Husband||Servando Carrasco, American soccer player (married December 31, 2014)
|Net Worth||$1.3 million (approx.)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alex Morgan
- Does Alex Morgan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Alex Morgan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She started playing soccer at an early age and grew up as a multi-sport athlete.
- She started playing club-soccer at the age of 14.
- She was popular at her school for her sprinting and speed abilities.
- At the age of 17, she was injured with anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) while playing for the United States under-20 women’s national soccer team.
- She scored her first FIFA goal in a semi-final match against France on 13 July 2011.
- In the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup final against Japan, she came as an extra after the half time and became the first player to ever record an assist and a goal in a World Cup final.
- At the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup final, she was the youngest player on the national team at the age of 22.
- She became an Olympic Gold medalist at the 2012 London Olympics.
- Along-with Simon and Schuster, she has co-written a book-series about 4 soccer players entitles The Kicks.
- She appeared on the covers of FIFA 16 alongside Lionel Messi.
- Alex Morgan has been featured in the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and in a number of other magazines.